Training Agency SSI have started 2020 with a big bang with the launch at the BOOT show of their highly anticipated, new online platform, MyDiveGuide.
Diving has always been intrinsically linked to travel and SSI’s new online platform encourages and supports this connection by displaying hundreds of dive sites and SSI Training Centers all around the world. MyDiveGuide users will be inspired to discover and explore the world’s most amazing dive regions and, ultimately, to find their next dive travel destination.
SSI state that they “feel the platform will quickly become THE “dive trip advisor” for dive enthusiasts around the world. It connects all of the necessary information you need to plan your next diving adventure onto a single website – from animal sightings according to seasons and detailed information about dive sites around the world, to every SSI Training Center’s listed courses and events.”
What are the key features of MyDiveGuide?
- Country and region-specific information about diving
- Detailed information about 1500+ dive sites around the world
- Wildlife encounters by region and the best months to see them
- Locate 3000+ SSI Training Centers worldwide
- Training and events calendar of SSI Training Centers
- Smart Network and Worldwide Community
What sets MyDiveGuide apart from any other dive travel planning site?
- A database with the potential to grow to 12000 dive sites. The platform currently shows over 1500 sites right from its start.
- Over 3000 active dive centers are listed
- Over 350 destinations to explore
- More than 50 landing pages with detailed underwater wildlife descriptions
- Extensive community to grow MyDiveGuide continuously by inputing high quality content.
- MyDiveGuide will soon be available in many languages with several expansion stages planned.
Click HERE and visit the new MyDiveGuide platform now.