Head to Stand S22 – Mares / SSI / Revo – at DIVE 2017 to get the first look at new products for 2018 and hear the latest news from industry experts.
The following talks will be available on both days at the seating area next to Stand S22:
- 11.00am – Dusan Runjajic: Lake Bakala expedition. If you’re interested in cold water and extreme conditions find out about extreme product testing on the Mares Expedition to Lake Bakala.
- 12.00 – Carlo Boscia: Get into Freediving. Carlo is one of the most experienced Freediving instructors and if you’ve always wanted to learn more about this awesome sport Carlo can give you all the knowledge you need to get started.
- 13.00 – Cat Braun: XR. If you are interested in Technical Diving come and listen to Cat who will be discussing SSI Technical Diving programmes.
- 14.00 – Frogfish photography: Mares Ambassadors and world renowned photo journalists, authors and Scubaverse UW Photo Editors Nick & Caroline Robertson-Brown of Frogfish Photography will be talking about SSI’s Photography courses
- 15.00 – Revo: Come and listen to the Revo team to learn more about this fantastic product and Rebreather Diving.
We look forward to seeing you there!
For more information on the Mares / SSI / Revo offering at DIVE 2017 click here…