Join us on some of the most spectacular and exciting Dive Travel Adventures worldwide!
The fourth issue of Scubaverse’s new printed premium quality, quarterly publication, Dive Travel Adventures, is available now.
Packed full of incredible photography and first person travel experiences, Dive Travel Adventures will inspire you to put on your scuba gear and explore more of the underwater world. From amazing marine encounters to edge of your seat expeditions across the planet, Dive Travel Adventures offers you an insight into the hottest and coolest dive travel destinations the world has to offer. Get ready to tick some incredible Dive Travel Adventures off your wish list!
In the latest Summer 2019 edition of Dive Travel Adventures:
- CANADA – Ellen Cuylaerts heads to remote Churchill in search of Beluga Whales.
- BAHAMAS – Incredible close encounters with sharks courtesy of Stuart’s Cove.
- MEXICO – Join Sarah Richards and the Girls that Scuba team in Cabo and Baja California.
- ARTIFICIAL REEFS – A first hand tour of a brand new reef in the Maldives plus our best of the best of the rest worldwide.
- TANZANIA – Amazing wildlife adventures above and below water on the islands off the coast of East Africa.
- MALTA & GOZO – Sean Chinn takes a short break to this European favourite and discovers a whole lot more than he expected…
- SCAPA FLOW – We commemorate the 100th Anniversary of this historic site with amazing archive images from Charles Hood.
- PHILIPPINES – Colourful critters and muck diving without the muck in a luxury resort on the island of Negros.
View or download a digital copy of the SUMMER 2019 edition of Dive Travel Adventures HERE.
Want a printed copy? The printed edition of Dive Travel Adventures is available to pick up FREE from dive centres throughout the UK and Ireland now, so make sure you pick up your copy today. See a complete list of stockists HERE.
New outlets where you can pick up Dive Travel Adventures are being added to the list all the time. In addition to being available from dive centres, copies will also be delivered to your door with selected orders from Fourth Element, AP Diving, O’Three, Otter Watersports and Robin Hood Watersports. You can also pick up your FREE copy of Dive Travel Adventures from the Scubaverse stand at various dive shows and events over the coming months including DIVE 2019 in October.
We hope you enjoy reading the latest edition of Dive Travel Adventures! Let us know your thoughts on our new publication in the comments below!
Look out for the Autumn edition of Dive Travel Adventures coming in September 2019!