Philippines Dive Adventures, a special sister publication to Dive Travel Adventures, is available now!
Pure Escapism: Your guide to the best diving in the Philippines. Anilao, Bohol, Cebu, Dauin, Puerto Galera, Tubbataha and much more… With 7,641 islands, the Philippines has it all! Let the Dive Travel Adventures and Scubaverse Media Team take you on an incredible tour above and below water in the World’s Leading Dive Destination.
This print and digital magazine is packed full of incredible photography and first person travel experiences from some of the leading underwater photographers and travel journalists in the world. Philippines Dive Adventures will inspire you to pack your bags, put on your scuba gear and explore this incredible destination.
From amazing marine encounters to in-depth local dive info and tours, Philippines Dive Adventures offers you an exclusive insight into the hottest and coolest dive spots the Philippines has to offer. Get ready to tick some incredible underwater adventures off your wish list!
In Philippines Dive Adventures:
- CEBU – Uwe Jacobs and Frogfish Photography explore magnificent Moalboal, Mactan Island and Malapascua.
- APO REEF – Join multi-award winning Tobias Friedrich as he travels to Apo Reef, Mindoro.
- DAUIN, DUMAGUETE & APO ISLAND – Share Frogfish Photography’s memories of Negros Oriental – home to some of the most popular dive spots in the Philippines.
- TICAO ISLAND – Manta magic in this untouched and spectacular pelagic spot, brought to you by Andrew Marriott and Gutsy Tuason.
- PUERTO GALERA – This hotspot for biodiversity needs little introduction but Dr Alex Tattersall puts his unique spin on the wonders of the Verde Island Passage and more.
- SOGOD BAY – A pristine and untouched destination in Southern Leyte that is rapidly gaining a reputation for its incredible critter treasures, brought to you by Dr Alex Tattersall.
- SUBIC BAY – Frank Schneider shares why this bay on the west coast of Luzon is one of the world’s top spots for wreck divers.
- TUBBATAHA REEFS – This UNESCO World Heritage Site is accessible only by liveaboards but wow, is it worth it! Wolfgang Poelzer showcases one of the top destinations in the world for reef diving.
- ANILAO – The birthplace of Scuba Diving in the Philippines and now one of the world’s best muck diving and UWP spots. Resident Mike Bartick talks Blackwater Diving and more.
- SIQUIJOR ISLAND – Andrej Oblak explains how multiple marine sanctuaries, many accessible from the shore, and mystical traditions attract visitors from all over the world to this tiny island in the Central Visayas.
- BOHOL – Justifiably famous and home to incredible experiences above water as well as below, Frogfish Photography take you on a tour of the wonders of Bohol: Anda, Panglao, Balicasag and Cabilao.
- CAMIGUIN ISLAND – Bo Mancao and Ram Yoro showcase the pristine and spectacular jewel in the Philippines crown that is Camiguin Island.
- CORON BAY – World class wreck diving and jaw dropping scenery in beautiful Palawan’s Coron. This must-visit destination is introduced by Andrew Marriott and Ram Yoro.
- PLUS… Directory of Dive Centres, Liveaboards and Hyperbaric Chambers, Travel Guide to each destination, and a map and handy key system that shows you where to go for the type of diving you want to experience throughout the Philippines.
View or download a digital copy of Philippines Dive Adventures HERE.
Want a printed copy? The printed edition of Philippines Dive Adventures is available to pick up FREE from dive centres throughout the UK and Ireland now, so make sure you pick up your copy today. In addition to being available from dive centres, copies will also be delivered to your door with orders from selected manufacturers and dealers. You can also pick up your FREE copy of Philippines Dive Adventures from the Scubaverse or Philippines Department of Tourism stand at various dive shows and events over the coming months.
We hope you love reading Philippines Dive Adventures and find plenty of inspiration for your travels!
Join us on some of the most spectacular and exciting Dive Travel Adventures worldwide!
View or download a digital copy of the WINTER 2020 edition of Dive Travel Adventures HERE.
In the latest Winter 2020 edition of Dive Travel Adventures:
- MEXICO – Nick and Caroline travel to the northern Sea of Cortez to encounter Whale Sharks, Sea Lions and more.
- INDONESIA – Join Sean Chinn as he heads to Bunaken Island in Indonesia, where he first fell in love with photography.
- HAWAII – Michele Westmorland explores Big Island’s spectacular underwater topography via Kona Aggressor II .
- GRENADA – Nick and Caroline celebrate Dive Fest on the beautiful Spice Islands of Grenada and Carriacou.
- GRAND CAYMAN – Award-winning photographer Ellen Cuylaerts takes us on a tour of her adopted home in this exclusive Travel Guide.
- SWANAGE – Dr Alex Tattersall shares his excitement for this magical and much-loved part of the UK Diving scene.
- TONGA – Polynesian paradise, the Kingdom of Tonga, is the world’s best place to swim with Humpback Whales. Jay Clue tells us why.
- PHILIPPINES – On a multi-destination trip to the Philippines, Nick and Caroline spend a few days exploring popular dive resort Moalboal.
Dive Travel Companion, partner publication to Dive Travel Adventures, is out now! View or download a digital copy HERE.
Dive Travel Companion 2020 is a partner publication to our popular and inspirational Dive Travel Adventures magazine. Over the past year, Dive Travel Adventures has brought you exciting and inspirational tales about scuba diving around the globe.
Whether you enjoy getting wet in far-flung tropical climes or slipping into your dry suit to dive in colder waters, Dive Travel Adventures has featured it all – and now it’s time to find out more about some of the great dive businesses around the world that can help you to experience these adventures first-hand.
In Dive Travel Companion, in their own words, dive centres, resorts and liveaboards operating in the Red Sea, Caribbean, Indian Ocean, Europe, Asia, The Americas, Oceania and Africa share a glimpse into their worlds and the unforgettable adventures they can offer you. Each region is colour-coded, so your favourite location is easy to find – or why not try somewhere new? Each page includes the featured business’s contact information, so if you want to know more, you can visit their website, drop them an email or give them a call. They’d love to hear from you!
So read on, get inspired… and go diving!
Want a printed copy? Printed editions of Philippines Dive Adventures, Dive Travel Adventures and Dive Travel Companion are available from the following outlets:
|Lochaline Dive Centre||Lochaline||Argyll|
|Puffin Dive Centre||Oban||Argyll|
|Slough Scuba Store||Slough||Berkshire|
|Wraysbury Dive Centre||Wraysbury||Berkshire|
|Dive St Abbs||St Abbs||Berwickshire|
|Scubaducks Dive Centre||Aylesbury||Buckinghamshire|
|New Horizons Dive Centre||Macclesfield||Cheshire|
|Cornish Diving Centre||Falmouth||Cornwall|
|Charles Hood Photography & Shark Adventures||St Hilary||Cornwall|
|Aquaventures Dive Centre||Baltimore||County Cork|
|Cork Dive Centre||Lehenagh Beg||County Cork|
|Mevagh Dive Centre||Carrickart||County Donegal|
|Waterworld Dive Centre||Castlegregory||County Kerry|
|Cameras Underwater||Ottery Saint Mary||Devon|
|Wild Frontier Charters||Ilfracombe||Devon|
|Easy Divers||West Down||Devon|
|Old Harbour Dive Centre||Weymouth||Dorset|
|Coast2Coast Scuba Diving||Bournemouth||Dorset|
|Flagship Scuba Diving||Sandycove||Dublin|
|Newhaven Scuba Centre||Newhaven||East Sussex|
|Oyster Diving||Hove||East Sussex|
|Nutty’s Dive Centre||Brentwood||Essex|
|Orca Scuba Diving Academy||Basildon||Essex|
|Frogs Born Dive Centre||Deeside||Flintshire|
|Bristol Channel Diving Services||Cardiff||Glamorgan|
|Aquatech Diving Centre||Stockport||Greater Manchester|
|Dive Manchester||Manchester||Greater Manchester|
|Andark Diving & Watersports||Southampton||Hamphire|
|Ocean Turtle Diving||Basingstoke||Hamphire|
|Planet Scuba||Bishops Stortford||Hertfordhsire|
|Isle of Man Diving Holidays||The Underway||Isle of Man|
|Island Divers||Cowes||Isle of Wight|
|Blue Ocean Diving||Maidstone||Kent|
|Black Manta Photography||Orpington||Kent|
|Aquatron Dive Centre||Glasgow||Lanarkshire|
|Bolton Area Divers||Bolton||Lancashire|
|Caperwray Diving Centre||Canforth||Lancashire|
|Morcambe Area Divers||Morcambe||Lancashire|
|Waterworld at the Delph||Chorley||Lancashire|
|Stoney Cove||Stoney Stanton||Leicestershire|
|London Hyperbaric Medicine||London||London E11|
|Dive Wimbledon||London||London SW19|
|Big Squid||London||London SW4|
|Mike’s Dive Store||London||London W4|
|Ocean Leisure London||London||London WC2N|
|Wirral Sports & Leisure||Birkenhead||Merseyside|
|Edinburgh Dive Centre||Edinburgh||Midlothian|
|National Diving & Activity Centre (NDAC)||Chepstow||Monmouthshire|
|Christal Seas Scuba||Norwich||Norfolk|
|Deep Blue Dive Centre||Whitley Bay||North Tyneside|
|Overland Underwater||York||North Yorkshire|
|DV Diving||County Down||Northern Ireland|
|The Fifth Point Diving Centre||Blyth||Northumberland|
|Billy Shiel Farne Island Boat Trips||Seahouses||Northumberland|
|Farne Islands Diving Charters||Beadnell Village||Northumberland|
|Oxford Dive Centre||Oxford||Oxfordshire|
|The Diving Centre||Boldon||South Tyneside|
|SDS Watersports||Sheffield||South Yorkshire|
|Aquanaut Scuba and Snorkelling Centre||Kingston Upon Thames||Surrey|
|Midlands Diving Chamber||Rugby||Warwickshire|
|Aquasport International||Solihull||West Midlands|
|Scuba Shack||Bilston||West Midlands|
|Mulberry Divers||Selsey||West Sussex|
|Academy Divers||Sowerby Bridge||West Yorkshire|
|Blue Lagoon Diving & Leisure||Pontefract||West Yorkshire|
|Otter Watersports||Bradford||West Yorkshire|
|Robin Hood Watersports||Heckmondwike||West Yorkshire|
|Scuba Leeds||Leeds||West Yorkshire|
New outlets where you can pick up your FREE copies of Dive Travel Adventures and Dive Travel Companion are being added to the list all the time. In addition to being available from dive centres, magazines will also be delivered to your door with selected orders from Fourth Element, AP Diving, O’Three, Otter Watersports and Robin Hood Watersports.
You can also pick up your FREE copies of Philippines Dive Adventures, Dive Travel Adventures and Dive Travel Companion from the Scubaverse stand at various dive shows and events.
Missed Issue Five / AUTUMN 2019? View or download a digital copy of the Autumn 2019 edition of Dive Travel Adventures HERE.
Missed Issue Four / SUMMER 2019? View or download a digital copy of the Spring 2019 edition of Dive Travel Adventures HERE.
Missed Issue Three / SPRING 2019? View or download a digital copy of the Spring 2019 edition of Dive Travel Adventures HERE.
Missed Issue Two / WINTER 2019? View or download a digital copy of the Winter 2019 edition of Dive Travel Adventures HERE.
Missed Issue One / AUTUMN 2018? View or download a digital copy of the Autumn 2018 edition of Dive Travel Adventures HERE.
We also have a few last copies of the Scubaverse Annual – a fantastic, free magazine that features a series of unique articles covering everything from technical diving to underwater photography via free diving, travel features and equipment favourites, to give you a taste of what you will find when you visit Scubaverse.com. Request a copy or download one here today.
Would you like to stock Scubaverse magazines? Email Dave Alexander at firstname.lastname@example.org to find out how.
Are you a writer that can take amazing underwater photos and is interested in contributing articles for Dive Travel Adventures? Email our Editor Jane Herbert at email@example.com to find out more.
Look out for latest edition of Dive Travel Adventures coming soon!
WIN an Envirus Everyday+ Mask from Sharkskin – 5 up for grabs!!!
For this week’s competition, we’ve teamed up with our good friends at Liquid Sports to give away five Envirus Everyday+ Masks, which...
WIN a PADI eLearning Course – 5 courses up for grabs!!!
From 1-25 December, our good friends at PADI® will donate 10% of your PADI eLearning® purchase to support the Project AWARE® Dive Against...
WIN a Beuchat Air Light Bag!!!
For this week’s competition, we’ve teamed up with our good friends at Beuchat to give away an Air Light Bag!...
WIN a Bigblue AL-1200NP Dive Torch!!!
For this week’s competition, we’ve teamed up with our good friends at Liquid Sports to give away a Bigblue AL-1200NP Dive...
This is the perfect start to your 2021 diving season… and at an incredible lead-in price of just £885 per person.
Jump on board the latest addition to the Emperor fleet and enjoy diving the famous sites of the Red Sea with this fantastic special offer. This itinerary takes in the wonderful South & St Johns from 26 February – 05 March 2021.
Subject to availability – limited flight seats at this price so don't delay!
Call Diverse Travel on 01473 852002 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to book your spot!More Less