THIS COMPETITION HAS NOW CLOSED.
Yes, Scubaverse is 1 today!
Scubaverse.com was launched a year ago today, back on the 5th August 2013. We’ve made it through our first year; so to celebrate, and to say a huge thank you to you, the Scubaverse audience for supporting us over the last 12 months, we’ve teamed up with some of the biggest names in diving to give away some fantastic prizes every day this week on Scubaverse.com!
Here are some of the product’s features:
- Unmatched durability and resistance to breakage
- Optical quality, distortion-free UltraClear lenses
- Hydrodynamic styling with no exposed external frame
- Wide vision and low volume
- Great Fit
- Squeeze to adjust buckles
- Clear or black silicone rubber with co-molded colour accents
- Atomic Frameless Masks are also available in a medium fit size for smaller, narrower faces
To be in with a chance of winning this awesome prize, all you have to do is answer the following question:
In the first paragraph of her latest article for Scubaverse.com, ‘Seraya Surprises’ (which can be found in our blogs section here), Janice Nigro recounts that her previous trip to Indonesia had a final tally of how many flights?
A) 9 flights
B) 11 flights
C) 13 flights