PADI has an immediate opening for a full-time Sales Consultant Bi-Lingual Spanish at their corporate headquarters in Rancho Santa Margarita. PADI offers its employees a competitive salary, excellent benefits, generous time off and a great working environment.
PADI is an Equal Opportunity Employer and has been voted one of the Top Workplaces in Orange County, California in 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011 and 2012.
The Sales Consultant is responsible for educating PADI members about the various features and benefits of PADI products and services and to solicit the sales of those products and services prescriptively.
Whoever wins the Sales Consultant role will work closely with the Regional Manager and will conduct Sales Consultation to profile potential new customers, determine customer business needs, design business development action plans and follow up on the delivery of products and services. They will work in conjunction with other PADI staff to address the concerns and needs of PADI members. They will also travel and participate in local consumer shows and visit stores in their assigned regions at least twice a year.
PADI’s ideal candidate for this position should possess the following experience and background:
– Strong sales background with proven track record.
– Ability to develop new business; identify and sell to customer needs; translate product features to benefits.
– Possess good listening skills; be sensitive to customers; deliver effective presentations; negotiate well; use closing skills appropriately; continually develop sales skills.
– Able to build customer confidence, increase customer satisfaction and set achievable customer expectations
– Willing to assume responsibility for solving customer problems, meet commitments to customers, solicit opinions and ideas from customers and respond to internal customers.
– PADI Advanced Open Water Scuba Certification required with the desire to continue PADI dive educations.
– PADI Instructor status or higher preferred.
– Strong working knowledge of PADI Educational System.
– Dive store owner, manager, or employee preferred.
– High school diploma or general education degree (GED);
– Some college preferred.
– Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, or technical procedures.
– Ability to write reports and business correspondence.
– Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
– Spanish/Portuguese language skills (speaking, reading and writing) required.
– Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions and percentages.
– Professional phone manner.
– Excellent organization skills.
– Strong business writing skills.
– Strong commitment to serve the goals and direction of PADI.
Computer skills; Excel, Microsoft Word, e-mail.
This position is located at PADI’s Rancho Santa Margarita, Orange County, California location. Relocation is not available for this position.
If you meet these requirements please e-mail your CV/resume & salary requirements to email@example.com
SCUBAPRO Free Octopus Promotion 2023
Free Octopus with every purchase of a SCUBAPRO regulator system
Just in time for the festive season, divers can save money again with the FREE OCTOPUS winter promotion! Until December 31st SCUBAPRO offers one of the two new Octopus models S270 or R105 for free with every purchase of a regulator system!
The S270 OCTOPUS is free with purchase of a MK25 EVO/D420 or MK19 EVO/D420, MK25 EVO/S620Ti or MK19 EVO/ S620Ti in INT or DIN versions. A R105 OCTOPUS is free with purchase of a MK25 EVO/S600 or MK17 EVO/S600, or MK25 EVO/G260 or MK19 EVO/G260 or MK19 EVO BT or MK25 EVO BT/ G260 CARBON BT in INT or DIN versions.
SCUBAPRO offers a 30-year first owner warranty on all regulators, with a revision period of two years or 100 dives. All SCUBAPRO regulators are of course certified according to the new European test standard EN250-2014.
Available at participating SCUBAPRO dealers. Promotion may not be available in all regions.
Find an authorized SCUBAPRO Dealer at scubapro.com.
More information available here: SCUBAPRO Free Octopus Promotion 2023
Indo siren destroyed by fire
Indo Siren, a vessel from the Master Liveaboards Fleet, has been destroyed by a fire this morning. Thankfully, all guests and crew members are safe.
Master Liveaboards have released the following statement:
During our current cruise in Raja Ampat, on the morning of 30th November, a fire broke
out on Indo Siren. At the current time we are still assessing the events around the incident,
and will be working with authorities, so cannot currently comment further.
All guests and staff departed the boat, without further incident. They are now with our
ground crew who have organised accommodations while we assist with all their other
needs going forwards.
We are currently evaluating the issues created by the fire on upcoming trips. Guests who
are likely to be affected by enforced cancellations or changes will be contacted in due time
when plans are finalised.
We are incredibly grateful that this incident was not more serious and that everyone who
was onboard, both crew and guests, are safe and well.
Blogs2 months ago
Discover Peace and Tranquillity in Egypt’s Eastern Desert and its Amazing Red Sea
News1 month ago
Emperor Echo liveaboard sustains “irreversible damage” in lightning storm at Fury Shoals
Blogs2 months ago
A Flying Visit to Nusa Penida, Bali
Blogs2 weeks ago
My week on Scuba Scene: simply the best Red Sea liveaboard experience
News2 months ago
2023 Ocean Art Underwater Photo Competition Announced
Marine Life & Conservation2 months ago
Book Review: The Lives of Octopuses and Their Relatives
Equipment2 months ago
Oceanic+ Now Has Freedive Mode on Apple Watch Ultra
News2 months ago
Miss Scuba UK on Bridging the Gender Gap in Commercial & Recreational Diving