The global scuba diving equipment market declined by approximately 30% during the economic recession of 2009; however, it has recovered since then and is expected to register an increased demand for innovative and reliable scuba diving equipment during the forecast period. The market is highly competitive with the presence of several vendors supplying specialized diving gear with innovative features.
Technavio‘s analysts forecast the global scuba diving equipment market to grow at a CAGR of 3.78% during the period 2016-2020.
Covered in this report
The report covers the present scenario and the growth prospects of the global scuba diving equipment market for 2016-2020. For calculating the market size, the report has taken into consideration the revenue generated from the sales of different types of scuba diving equipment.
The market is divided into the following segments based on geography:
Technavio’s report, Global Scuba Diving Equipment Market 2016-2020, has been prepared based on an in-depth market analysis with inputs from industry experts. The report covers the market landscape and its growth prospects over the coming years. The report also includes a discussion of the key vendors operating in this market.
- American Underwater Products
- Aqua Lung International
- Johnson Outdoors
- Sherwood Scuba
Other prominent vendors
- Apollo Sports
- Aquatec – Duton Industry
- BAUER Compressors
- Beuchat International
- Body Glove International
- Dive Rite
- Diving Unlimited International
- Zeagles Systems
Increased interest in water sports
Demand for eco-friendly scuba diving equipment
Key questions answered in this report
- What will the market size be in 2020 and what will the growth rate be?
- What are the key market trends?
- What is driving this market?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in this market space?
- What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the key vendors?
- What are the strengths and weaknesses of the key vendors?
You can download a sample copy of this report here.
Photo: Frogfish Photography