The new NOVA 850 series replaces the previous 720 series and are characterized by even more lumens and outstanding brightness.
In addition, the range is complemented by the new compact but strong NOVA 250.
The Nova 850 delivers intense illumination, ideal for lighting up the dark spaces and bringing out the vibrant color on night dives as well as day dives. It is machined from heavy-duty aluminium so is both lightweight and built to last. It’s also easy to use. A 50% mode allows to increase burn time if full power is not necessary.
For divers looking to brighten their dives, the Nova 850 is the perfect choice.
The NOVA 850 Series
- Rugged matte black, blue accents aluminium body offers a stealthy “tech” look while providing lightweight long-term durability.
- Equipped with a Cree XPL LED.
- 850 lumen illumination / 15,000 lux @1m.
- Double O-ring seals ensure watertight integrity.
- Push-button switch on the end of the light is easy to activate, even when wearing gloves.
- Extended light head shroud prevents the light beam from blinding other divers.
- Over-pressure valve releases battery off-gassing – a safety feature not normally found on dive lights at this price point.
- A depth rating of 150m ensures worry-free lighting in virtually all diving conditions.
- Burn time: up to 2 hours on full power.
- Available as spot version (NOVA 850) with 8° light beam or WIDE version (NOVA 850 WIDE) with 80° beam angle (lower lux).
- Packaged in a reusable semi soft box.
NOVA 250 – the compact power package
The new Nova 250 is versatile dive light that can be stored in the smallest BCD pocket. It offers three modes: 100% power, 50% power and Flash, plus is equipped with an over-pressure valve to release battery off-gassing, making it the safest small light on the market. Delivering 250 lumens of illumination, the Nova 250 is powered by one CR123A battery (rechargeable or disposable). The CR123A disposable battery features a shelf life of up to 10 years so you don’t have to worry about it if it stays in your BCD pocket over the winter.
- Rugged matte black, blue accents aluminium body offers a stealthy “tech” look
- Equipped with a Cree XPG LED
- CCT (correlated color temperature): 4500oK
- 250 lumen illumination
- 2700 lux @1m
- Burn time: up to 5 hours
- Three modes: 100% power, 50% power and Flash
- New push-button switch on the end of the light is easy to activate when wearing gloves
- Extended light head shroud prevents the light beam from blinding other divers
- Double O-ring seals ensure watertight integrity
- Powered by a CR123A battery (not included)
- Over-pressure valve releases battery off-gassing
- A depth rating of 150m ensures worry-free lighting in virtually all diving conditions
- Measures 100mm x 26mm
- Weight (including batteries): 70g
Click here to get to the NOVA Lights Dynamic Feature Page: www.scubapro.online/uk/nova850
For more information about Scubapro please visit their website by clicking here.