This year’s Dive Show has one of the best line-ups of speakers we have ever seen… and not just on the main stages! The Scuba Travel Talks on Stand 620 have to be one of the hottest seats in town. Not only do they have world renowned photographers Alex Mustard and Martin Edge presenting at 13:15, but they will also be launching the first ever join Edge & Mustard workshop at 14:40. This will be THE photo holiday to be on in 2019!
What’s more, after each talk there will be giveaways – vouchers, books & more – for those people lucky enough to sit on one of just 20 seats available. Get there early to reserve your seat!
Scuba Travel Talks Timetable:
- 11:15 – Mike Ward: Wrecks of the Red Sea. Mike has been running his popular wreck trips with Scuba Travel since 2007. He has escorted over 50 weeks in the Red Sea and frankly what Mike doesn’t know about the Red Sea wrecks isn’t worth knowing!
- 11:45 – Azores: Land of Sharks, Mobulas, Whales. All about the Azores, an exciting new destination for British divers, boasting incredible big fish encounters.
- 12:15 – Mario & Martyn: Shooting Sharks. Photo Pros Mario & Martyn have dived with sharks around the globe. Hear their tips on how to overcome the challenge of photographing the different shark species.
- 13:15 – Alex Mustard: Red Sea Photo Safari. Join Alex Mustard on a journey around the most photogenic dive sites in the Egyptian Red Sea. As well as showing some stunning images, Alex will explain what to shoot at each spot and give tips on how to get the most out of the subjects (Saturday only)
- 13:15 – Martin Edge: Wide Angle Photography. Martin Edge was blown away by the quality of both the photographic opportunities and the stunning Bunaken Oasis Resort. Martin and the resort owner Elaine will explain what it is about this beautiful island that makes it a must visit location for the keen photographer. (Sunday only)
- 13:50 – FINdex in Action with Jim. Come and listen to Scuba Travel’s travel consultant and resident conservationist. Talking about Divers as front line conservationists.
- 14:15 – Cape Verde: The Pearl of the Atlantic. New for 2018 is the new destination of Cape Verde, on the island of Sao Vincente. See for yourself what the Pearl of the Atlantic offers.
- 14:50 – Launch Event: Alex Mustard & Martin Edge. Launching Martin & Alex’s first ever joint workshop in 2019! This will be THE trip to be on. Come and reserve your space!
- 15:00 – The Photographers Journey. Underwater Photography is a journey – and you never stop learning on your way to being a great photographer. Meet our Photo Pro’s for all levels, from total beginners to experienced shooters.
- 15:40 – Martyn Guess: Mastering Macro. Macro subjects pose their own particular challenges. Finding these smaller subjects is just the start. Martyn Guess will show you just how you can start taking striking images of some of our fave critters.
For more information, check out the full programme of Scuba Travel Talks here or give the Scuba Travel team a call on 0800 072 8221.