THIS COMPETITION HAS NOW CLOSED.
Yes, Scubaverse is 1 this week!
Scubaverse.com was launched back on the 5th August 2013. We’ve made it through our first year; so to celebrate, and to say a huge thank you to you, the Scubaverse audience for supporting us over the last 12 months, we’ve teamed up with some of the biggest names in diving to give away some fantastic prizes every day this week on Scubaverse.com!
Here are some of the Camera’s features:
- Diving Mode: Electronic red filter
- Motion Detection: In video mode; recording starts when motion detected
- Picture in Video: Take still shots while recording
- 720p@60fps: For improved video slow motion with your editing software
- Small and compact, Intova Sport HD II (SP1 N) offers full 1080p High Definition Video with a 140° wide angle lens. This design allows the maximum view angle without the significant distortion found in wider lens angles. The Sport HD II supports Micro SD card up to 32GB (Class 10 recommended).
- The Intova Sport HD II shoots 12 megapixel still photos (by interpolation) for stunning, high-quality prints.
- Intova’s unique and patented Unibody design builds the electronics directly into the compact housing. The housing floats and is constructed of rugged polycarbonate injected with UV. The lens port receives a proprietary UV treatment to increase scratch resistance and reduce reflection. Its flat design allows seamless operation above or below water. Waterproof to 60m / 200 feet, the housing includes buttons for full camera control in any environment.
- The Sport HD II’s high quality 1.5″ LCD screen acts as both a viewfinder and playback monitor and features sharp, natural colour that makes it easy to compose shots, read menus and view photos, even in bright sunlight or underwater. To save battery life, the LCD can be turned off when not in active use.
- Rugged body and innovative shock-absorbing construction are designed to withstand a 3.2ft drop. Also withstands extreme weather conditions.
- The Sport HD II utilizes a standard ¼” tripod thread to fit a wide range of Intova mount accessories.
To be in with a chance of winning this awesome prize, all you have to do is answer the following question:
In a recent post in our Underwater Photography section (which can be found here), we reported that there is now only limited space left on Oonasdiver’s upcoming Red Sea Underwater Photography Workshop with Patrick Shier. But what are the dates for the trip?
A) 27th Aug – 3rd September
B) 28th Aug – 4th September
C) 29th Aug – 5th September