Safari Diving Lanzarote has announced that they have just been approved by the Ministry of Defence in the UK for the 2nd year running. They are currently one of only nine dive centres worldwide to gain this prestigious accreditation. Owners Wendy and Steve Hicks are very proud of this achievement which demonstrates they adhere to the following:
- Compliance with both international and local diving laws
- Provide clean air – which is regularly tested
- Supply highest standards of equipment rental – if required
- Provide a high level of safety on both training and pleasure dives – shore, boat and night dives
- Have a professional and friendly team
- Can cater for groups of all sizes and can assist with accommodation requirements.
Safari Diving Lanzarote is located directly on the beach at Playa Chica in Puerto Del Carmen. The beach is the main shore entry point for all the diving on the island and the boat dives are only 5-10 minutes ride away. The centre is open every single day of the year and can offer shore, boat and night dives all at the same value for money prices. The instructors are trained PADI, BSAC and SSI instructors who speak many languages.
With Wendy available to assist guests with finding local accommodation, organising a dive holiday to this family-friendly island doesn’t get any easier!
Contact Wendy before arrival to ensure your visit is reserved as the Canary Islands are getting more and more popular. Safari Diving will not be beaten on ‘like for like’ quotes for diving in Lanzarote.