Stand out with the new AquaFlex wetsuit from Aqua Lung. The 5mm AquaFlex features super-stretch neoprene for the ultimate in comfort and quality. The suit has three times the stretch of standard neoprene, making the suit easy to get on and off and also ensures a great comfortable fit for every body shape.
The male suit is available in a bold blue and grey with neon yellow silicone traction pads, while the female suit is available in a stunning galaxy print with white traction pads.
The seams are sealed with liquid rubber, which make them durable and protects them from unraveling and also keeps water out and warmth in. The cuffs are all fused with the X-Tend technology which minimises fraying and maximises stretch. The left sleeve features a silicone traction pad to keep wrist dive computers from rotating when neoprene compresses. The internal chest and back panels have a thermal loop laminate to help keep warmth at the body’s core.
- 5mm AquaFlex neoprene used throughout. This is the base thickness of the neoprene layer before the nylon outer and inner layers are added.
- The outer nylon material is resistant to abrasions and hook-and-loop materials due to the tighter weave. This keeps the suit looking good and functioning well.
- The inner material is ultra-soft, making these suits easy to don and doff.
- Skin-in-neck seal provides for a comfortable stretch and seals out water.
- Internal thermal chest and back material keep warmth at the body’s core.
- Liquid rubber seams prevent water transfer and unraveling.
- Silicone print wrist computer traction pad.
- Three-way zipper seal minimises water entry to maintain warmth.
- Kidney pad for additional insulation in this high heat loss area.
- Pre-bent anatomic legs and arms for comfort.
- The knee pads, wrist and ankles are ultra stretchy.
For more information please visit the Aqualung website by clicking here.