The 200DLM/B Underwater Housing is the perfect companion allowing use of the Olympus OM-D E-M1 Mark II mirrorless micro four-thirds cameras in or around the water for scuba, snorkeling, surf, pool, or any adventure.
The Olympus OM-D E-M1 III is a high-end compact mirrorless camera
The E-M1 III is a step up from its predecessor and features many of the same image processing components as the huge professional grade OM-D E-M1X. That includes the hybrid 121-point autofocus system which makes it an excellent choice for action and sports photography. The micro four-thirds lens mount provides access to a broad ranges of lenses designed specifically for this mount which provide high quality results underwater, including the 7-14mm f/2.8 Pro, 8mm f/1.8 Fisheye, and 60mm f/2.8 Macro.
Comparable to most cameras in this category, it has a 20MP Four Thirds sensor with up to 60 fps Raw capture and UHD 4K/30p video. The camera also features a handheld high-res shot mode capable of producing images up to 50MP.
As you would expect from a top-of-the-line model, the durable magnesium alloy is weather-sealed to IPX1 standards with an updated dust reduction system. Its CIPA battery life rating is 420 shots per charge.
The Ikelite 200DLM/B is designed to enhance all of the camera’s best features for shooting underwater
- 200 ft (60m) depth rating
- Extendable trigger-style shutter release lever
- Extendable AEL/AFL button thumb lever for back button focus
- Interchangeable Dry Lock Micro port system including flat ports, 6″ dome ports, and 8″ dome ports
- Corrosion-proof ABS-PC construction
- Clear view back with laser engraved control markings
- Ergonomic, field serviceable direct-drive controls with soft-touch control knobs
- Manual flash bulkhead and hotshoe with option to add TrueTTL strobe exposure via the DL3 DS Link TTL Converter
- Glass optical viewfinder corrected for viewing through a dive mask; optional straight and 45º magnifying viewfinders
- Accessory port for optional vacuum system
- Made in the USA
The 200DLM/B Underwater Housing for the E-M1 III is available to pre-order now through an Authorized Ikelite Dealer, or by contacting us directly for customers located within the USA.
For more information visit the Ikelite website by clicking here.