THIS COMPETITION HAS NOW CLOSED.
Yes, Scubaverse is 1 this week!
Scubaverse.com was launched back on the 5th August 2013. We’ve made it through our first year; so to celebrate, and to say a huge thank you to you, the Scubaverse audience for supporting us over the last 12 months, we’ve teamed up with some of the biggest names in diving to give away some fantastic prizes every day this week on Scubaverse.com!
Here are some of the Favola Mask’s main features:
- Uniquely shaped lenses deliver improve peripheral vision over all and are inclined for better viewing upwards and downwards.
- Twin lens design has a low internal volume that reduces buoyancy in the water and eases clearing.
- Cardanic Joint Buckles rotate both up-and-down and in-and-out for a customized and pinch-free fit.
- Counterposed push button activation makes strap adjustments fast and holds the strap securely in place once set. The system is also easy to use when wearing gloves.
- Wide headpiece on silicone strap conforms to the user’s head to ensure a comfortable, secure fit.
- High-grade silicone material allows the facial skirt to flex and naturally mold around facial contours for a leak-free seal.
- Shatterproof, tempered glass lenses suitable for diving and snorkeling meet ANSI standards.
To be in with a chance of winning this awesome prize, all you have to do is answer the following question:
In a recent post in our Conservation section (which can be found here), we reported that Shark Angels, a U.S. based non-profit, launched their Shark Week auction this week via global charity auction site, Charitybuzz. Items are up for bid until which date?
A) 13th August
B) 20th August
C) 27th August