This ground breaking project has been the most ambitious project that Amphibico has undertaken in the past 10 years. Amphibico are proud to announce and present the new Rouge underwater housing for the RED Scarlet X and Epic cinema cameras.
Amphibico’s development team has excelled to a new level, by using dual electronic Amphibi-grips® and menu control panel. This will allow the user access to all the important key controls of the camera keeping in mind total ergonomics and underwater balance. Most of those who are familiar with Amphibico’s products will know that the housing construction quality and reliability is still the highest you could find in the industry. That is why Amphibico once again, is leading the way of technology and performance with underwater imaging.
Housing Key Features:
– Designed for professional underwater use
– Practically no tools required to mount camera in housing makes for a quick topside ready camera in minutes.
– Full electronic control of the camera, with a state of the art control system, 14 Electronic push button controls on dual Amphibi-grips® and a menu panel provides; -Direct access to operational camera functions such as Record, White Balance, Shutter Speed, ISO & Aperture at finger tip access.
– Easy access to camera navigation functions such as Menu, Up, Down, Right, Left & Select to change camera’s parameters.
– Access to various user define functions, to execute a number of the camera’s user keys & function keys.
– “REDMOTE NOT REQUIRED” All controls are on the grips
– Servo driven proportional Manual Focus wheel
– Servo driven proportional Manual Zoom wheel
– Servo driven Manual Iris wheel
– Power On/Off
– Rear view & top view window to use with the RED TOUCH 5.0″ LCD display
– Sensitive Hydrophone
– Water sensor alarm
– Stream lined positioned Tally light provided to inform your talent diver when camera is recording
– Bayonet Mounted Port System
– 4 auxiliary ports, supporting bulkhead connectors such as HDMI & HD-SDI outputs
– Optional External monitor ready
– Accepts compatible V-Mount batteries (RED Brick, Switronix XP-L95RED etc)
– Accessory mounting holes of various standard sizes underneath housing.
– Housing will accept the most popular lenses from Nikon, Canon as well as cinema PL mount lenses
– Perfectly balanced
– Streamline design
– Dimensions: 14.75″(37.5cm) Long x 9.75″(24.8cm) High x 15″(38.1cm) Wide
Scubapro Winter Promo: free gift!
Divers can look forward to the cold-water season this winter, as SCUBAPRO is offering a free K2 Light undersuit set (top & pants) to all scuba enthusiasts who purchase an EVERDRY 4.0 neoprene dry suit by 15 January.
The EVERDRY 4.0 is a high-quality dry suit made from compressed neoprene. It combines the slim fit, comfort and flexibility of a wetsuit with the warmth and tightness of a dry suit.
The K2 Light Set is the ideal undergarment for neoprene dry suits. Its light grid plush material reliably holds the warmth where you need it in cold waters. The Everdry’s elastic wrist loops and heel strap suspenders keep sleeves and pants in place under the suit. Available in men’s and women’s sizes.
A combination that turns your cold-water lake into a hotspot!
For more information visit the Scubapro website.
Fourth Element X Sea Shepherd
This year on Black Friday, fourth element announced their new partnership with Sea Shepherd, encouraging people to move away from mindless purchasing and to opt-in to supporting something powerful.
For 40 years Sea Shepherd, a leading non-profit organisation, has been patrolling the high seas with the sole mission to protect and conserve the world’s oceans and marine wildlife. They work to defend all marine wildlife, from whales and dolphins, to sharks and rays, to fish and krill, without exception.
Inspired by Sea Shepherd’s mission, fourth element have created a collection of fourth element X Sea Shepherd limited edition products for ocean lovers and protectors, with 15% of every sale going to the Sea Shepherd fund to help continue to drive conservation efforts globally.
“Working with Sea Shepherd gives fourth element the opportunity to join forces with one of the largest active conservation organisations in the world to try to catalyse change in people’s attitudes and behaviour. Fourth Element’s products are designed, developed and packaged with the intention of minimising our impact on the ocean environment, and with this partnership, we will be supporting the work of Sea Shepherd, in particular in their work on dealing with the twin threats of Ghost fishing nets and plastic pollution.”
Jim Standing fourth element co-founder
Read fourth element’s Sea Shepherd Opinion Piece HERE
WIN a c-monsta Wetsuit Hanger!!!
For this week’s competition, we’ve teamed up with c-monsta to give away one of their wetsuit hangers as a prize!...
WIN a Sharkskin Performance 40L Duffle Bag!!!
For this week’s competition, we’ve teamed up with our good friends at Liquid Sports to give away a Sharkskin Performance 40L Duffle Bag as...
Win a Vasili Lights Fish Lantern!
For this week’s competition, we’ve teamed up with Vasili Lights to give away one of their beautiful Fish Lanterns! Inspired...
WIN a Beuchat Maxlux S Mask and Spy Snorkel!!!
For this week’s competition, we’ve teamed up with our good friends at Beuchat to give away Maxlux S Mask and Spy Snorkel!...
News2 months ago
News4 days ago
Into the Blue – Part Two
Marine Life & Conservation3 weeks ago
Book Review: The Sea Lions of Los Islotes
News3 weeks ago
Into the Blue
News2 months ago
Deptherapy charity to close in August 2023
Winners - Underwater Photography Contests2 months ago
September 2022 Photo Contest Winner and Review
Winners - Underwater Videography Contests2 months ago
September 2022 Video Contest Winner and Review
News2 months ago
CMAS European Championship of Underwater Videography and Photography – Madeira, 2022