Atomic say that their T3 regulator “forges a new Titanium standard as the absolute finest regulator you can own, regardless of price”. The T3 is Atomic’s signature regulator, and is said to provide unprecedented reliability and performance.
- 3-Year / 300-Dive Service Interval Non-contingent Lifetime Warranty – Dive more and wait longer between recommended servicing. The Lifetime Warranty is not contingent on service.
- LIGHTER component parts – The first-stage yoke is designed using minimal material. All second-stage component parts have been optimized to make the T3 the lightest regulator in the world.
- First and second stage components are precision-machined from solid titanium billet.
- Patented all-titanium “comfort” swivel with Black PVD coating.
- High-flow second stage case and lever design significantly lowers breathing effort at any depth from shallow water to “beyond the limits.”
- PVD coated metal-accent front cover ring, lightweight adjustment knob, and AFC cover.
- Factory sealed first stage prevents outside contamination from silt and sand.
- Atomic Aquatics’ exclusive “Jet Seat” first stage high flow piston.
- Deluxe padded travel bag.
- Nitrox ready up to 40%.
- Patented Atomic Aquatics “Seat Saving Orifice”.
- Patented Automatic Flow Control (AFC).
Scubapro Winter Promo: free gift!
Divers can look forward to the cold-water season this winter, as SCUBAPRO is offering a free K2 Light undersuit set (top & pants) to all scuba enthusiasts who purchase an EVERDRY 4.0 neoprene dry suit by 15 January.
The EVERDRY 4.0 is a high-quality dry suit made from compressed neoprene. It combines the slim fit, comfort and flexibility of a wetsuit with the warmth and tightness of a dry suit.
The K2 Light Set is the ideal undergarment for neoprene dry suits. Its light grid plush material reliably holds the warmth where you need it in cold waters. The Everdry’s elastic wrist loops and heel strap suspenders keep sleeves and pants in place under the suit. Available in men’s and women’s sizes.
A combination that turns your cold-water lake into a hotspot!
For more information visit the Scubapro website.
Fourth Element X Sea Shepherd
This year on Black Friday, fourth element announced their new partnership with Sea Shepherd, encouraging people to move away from mindless purchasing and to opt-in to supporting something powerful.
For 40 years Sea Shepherd, a leading non-profit organisation, has been patrolling the high seas with the sole mission to protect and conserve the world’s oceans and marine wildlife. They work to defend all marine wildlife, from whales and dolphins, to sharks and rays, to fish and krill, without exception.
Inspired by Sea Shepherd’s mission, fourth element have created a collection of fourth element X Sea Shepherd limited edition products for ocean lovers and protectors, with 15% of every sale going to the Sea Shepherd fund to help continue to drive conservation efforts globally.
“Working with Sea Shepherd gives fourth element the opportunity to join forces with one of the largest active conservation organisations in the world to try to catalyse change in people’s attitudes and behaviour. Fourth Element’s products are designed, developed and packaged with the intention of minimising our impact on the ocean environment, and with this partnership, we will be supporting the work of Sea Shepherd, in particular in their work on dealing with the twin threats of Ghost fishing nets and plastic pollution.”
Jim Standing fourth element co-founder
Read fourth element’s Sea Shepherd Opinion Piece HERE
WIN a c-monsta Wetsuit Hanger!!!
For this week’s competition, we’ve teamed up with c-monsta to give away one of their wetsuit hangers as a prize!...
WIN a Sharkskin Performance 40L Duffle Bag!!!
For this week’s competition, we’ve teamed up with our good friends at Liquid Sports to give away a Sharkskin Performance 40L Duffle Bag as...
Win a Vasili Lights Fish Lantern!
For this week’s competition, we’ve teamed up with Vasili Lights to give away one of their beautiful Fish Lanterns! Inspired...
WIN a Beuchat Maxlux S Mask and Spy Snorkel!!!
For this week’s competition, we’ve teamed up with our good friends at Beuchat to give away Maxlux S Mask and Spy Snorkel!...
News2 months ago
News3 days ago
Into the Blue – Part Two
Marine Life & Conservation3 weeks ago
Book Review: The Sea Lions of Los Islotes
News3 weeks ago
Into the Blue
News2 months ago
Deptherapy charity to close in August 2023
Winners - Underwater Photography Contests2 months ago
September 2022 Photo Contest Winner and Review
Winners - Underwater Videography Contests2 months ago
September 2022 Video Contest Winner and Review
News2 months ago
CMAS European Championship of Underwater Videography and Photography – Madeira, 2022