Bravo and Marina Sport BCDs elevate every dive with hard-wearing and durable features designed exclusively for men and women.
Divers can attain elements of the Zeagle DNA for performance-oriented designs and durability at an affordable price, thanks to the Zeagle Sport BCD line featuring the NEW Bravo and Marina BCDs.
BRAVO elevates every dive with tough 1000-Denier black material and 10mm Thermoplastic Polyurethane coating to resist fading and abrasion. Its hard webbing backplate features two tank bands—and an additional cinch-down strap to secure the tank with confidence. BRAVO is complemented by MARINA, the wraparound jacket-style BCD designed exclusively for women with functionality and personality that’s unrivaled in the women’s category.
MARINA’s hard webbing in the backplate provides comfort over bulky hard plastic backplates, and it features extra padding in the lower lumbar and neck areas. MARINA blends Zeagle’s renowned durability with beautiful design aesthetics for women.
Key Features (Bravo/Marina)
- Dual adjustable tank band and tank positioning strap
- Adjustable cummerbund / waist panel and shoulder adjustment
- 1000-Denier material for durability
- 10mm Thermoplastic Polyurethane coating resists fading and abrasion
- Extra padded areas designed for women in lumbar and neck(Marina)
- Updated weight system allows for easier loading
- Up to 10lbs ditchable weight on each side
- Two rear non-ditchable 3lb weight pockets
- Large utility pocket on either side
- Octo pocket
- Knife mounting positions on both sides
- 6 stainless steel D-rings
- Shoulder and rear dump/OPVs
- Updated Weight System for easier loading of Weight Pocket
Bravo Sizing: S (31lbs lift); M (36lbs lift); L (41lbs lift); XL (45lbs lift); XXL (45lbs lift)
Marina Sizing: XS (28lbs lift); S (30lbs lift); M (34lbs lift); L (40lbs lift)
Bravo and Marina are now available at your local retailer.
For more information, please visit the Zeagle website by clicking here.