For this week’s competition, we’ve teamed up with our good friends at Mares to give away a Quad Air Dive Computer and a wireless transmitter!
The innovative Quad Air dive computer is a step-up from the Quad. Able to read the tank’s pressure, it receives data directly from the dive tank via a wireless transmitter. The Quad Air dive computer also includes a magnificently clear display, three-row layout and four buttons for intuitive use.
- MAGNIFICENTLY CLEAR DISPLAY WITH JUMBO SIZE INFORMATION
- HOSELESS TANK DATA INTEGRATION FOR UP TO THREE TRANSMITTERS
- THREE-ROW LAYOUT COMPRISES ALL RELEVANT DATA INCLUDING TANK PRESSURE
- TWO CUSTOMIZABLE FIELDS FOR ANCILLARY INFORMATION
- FOUR BUTTONS FOR INTUITIVE USER INTERFACE
- MIRRORED BUTTON FUNCTION DURING DIVE
- RUNAWAY DECO ALARM
- MULTIGAS CAPABLE
- DECOMPRESSION DIVE PLANNER WITH USER ADJUSTABLE SURFACE INTERVAL
- LONG BATTERY LIFE, USER REPLACEABLE
To be in with a chance of winning this awesome prize, all you have to do is answer the following question:
In a recent blog from Mike Ball Expeditions on Scubaverse.com (which you can read here), the ship’s Captain says the refit of their vessel Spoilsport needs to be seen to be believed. But what is the name of Spoilsport’s Captain?
A) Captain Trevor Jackson
B) Captain Michael Jackson
C) Captain Samuel L. Jackson
Answer, A, B or C to the question above: