Well, where do we start! For your £20 standard admission ticket – you can still book these HERE in advance to avoid the on-the-day queues! – you get a whole host of diving-related goodness to keep you occupied all day!
- FREE Parking
- FREE coach shuttles from Coventry Station (Saturday Only)
- FREE access to talks on the Main Stage from seven major headline speakers from around the world – Andy Torbet, Miranda Krestovnikoff, Monty Halls, Mehgan Heaney-Grier, Linden Wolbert, Umberto Pelizzari and Jill Heinerth
- FREE access to five specialty stages – Technical Diving, Freediving, Inspiration, Travel, and Underwater Photography – hosting more than 50 speakers
- FREE trydive on a Poseidon or Revo CCR, Discover Scuba or sidemount – BOOK HERE
- FREE access to a 30-metre caving experience
- FREE access to a Navigation Challenge
- FREE access to a Trim Machine
- FREE access to a timed Shutdown Drill Challenge
- FREE Virtual Reality Dives with sharks (in conjunction with Shark Week and Discovery Channel), as well as VR technical dives, cave dives and seal dives
- FREE Technique Masterclasses with Scuba Travel’s underwater photography pros – BOOK HERE
- FREE access to watch any Six-Nation Games in the Jaguar Lounge (with cash bar!)
- FREE Digital Subscription to Scuba Diver magazine – VISIT STAND 78
- PLUS Check-In and post a photo at the show at our Selfie Wall to WIN prizes from equipment to holidays, and much more!
All the main training agencies will be on hand to provide inspiration for your next step in diving, the major manufacturers will be showcasing the latest equipment, specialist dive tour operators, resorts and liveaboards will help to plan your next dive adventure, or you can enjoy a spot of retail therapy for camera and diving equipment.
Whatever you’re looking for, GO Diving has it all – and it’s only £20 for a full day out! Get your tickets HERE!
Find out more about the show at www.godivingshow.com.