SSI have announced that the following UK dive centres have completed their SSI crossover and will now be offering SSI courses: Morecambe Area Divers, St Abbs charters, Rec 2 Tec, Sound diving and Dive life. Congratulations to you all.
If you are a dive centre and would like more information about how to crossover to SSI please contact email@example.com .
- Comprehensive digital materials that are easily downloadable so you never run out of materials again or have to keep inventory
- Better value for money, improving your margin
- Pro rewards, the more you teach the less you pay for annual renewal
- Free material updates for you and your pros – SSI don’t charge you if they change your tools
- International membership insurance package for full peace of mind
- Sign up to ‘Dive Assure’ and earn additional revenue for your dive centre.
In other news, SSI have also recently updated their Gas Blender course. This program teaches the skills and concepts required to safely blend nitrox and helium-based trimix blends for mixed-gas diving. This is a non-diving program that is open to certified and uncertified divers and teaches the mathematics, physics and techniques required to safely blend breathing gases. Qualified SSI dive pros can download their free update now.
For more information on the above or anything else SSI, please visit www.divessi.com.