The JJ CCR is built for all types of terrain and can be adapted to handle the most demanding adventures. The environment the JJ CCR was built for demands a rebreather that is simple and sturdy in regard to handling and ruggedness, independent of the situation and operational environment. All of the components of the JJ CCR have been carefully selected and are there for a reason. Each detail has a purpose and every solution can be justified. The versatility of the rebreather makes it adaptable for whatever dive you are planning.
The philosophy behind the JJ CCR is to keep it simple, with robust construction and minimalistic work detail making it easy to handle before, during, and after the dive. The JJ CCR is equipped with state-of-the-art electronics and is ready to fly right out of the box. Fill it with Sofnolime 797 and serious adventures are about to begin.
- Highly robust aluminum housing to which it is possible to secure up to four cylinders (2-12L) using conventional cylinder belts
- User-repackable axial scrubber canister
- Heavy duty stand and an integrated handle
- Back-mounted (over the shoulder) counterlungs
- Redundant power supply—one battery for the controller, one battery for the heads-up display, and two parallel batteries for the solenoid
- Integrated auto-diluent valve
- Dive surface valve
- Oxygen and diluent manual addition valves with the option to feed in external gases
- Independent digital heads-up display with real-time display of ppO2 for all three oxygen sensors
- Reliable controller with an integrated Shearwater multi-gas decompression computer
What Rebreather Diver Programs are Available for the JJ?
The following programs are now available using the JJ CCR:
- CCR Diving
- CCR Extended Range / Extended Range Trimix
- CCR Technical Extended Range
- CCR Hypoxic Trimix
Contact your local SSI training center for further details on how you can become a JJ CCR diver and join the growing world of silent rebreather diving or click here.