Attention wreck heads: Spaces are available on ‘Ultimate Scapa’, a week-long wreck trip to Scapa Flow in April.
Join wreck historian and author Rod Macdonald and fellow underwater explorer and Rebreather expert Paul Haynes on MV Huskyan from Saturday 23rd to Saturday 29th April 2016.
The Scapa Flow Package includes:
- 7 nights’ accommodation – Saturday to Friday inclusive
- 6 days diving (2 dives per day), Sunday – Friday
- The use of a single 12ltr or 15ltr cylinder if required
- Use of lead weights (bring your own belts)
- Air fills (nitrox available – charged extra, trimix by prior arrangement)
- Complimentary tea, coffee & biscuits (After dive pints of tea served as standard!!!!)
- Accurate, in depth, multi-media dive briefings and history talks. The team has over 30 years combined experience diving the German Fleet. MV Huskyan is the only boat offering this level of briefing in Scapa
Lunch can also be provided aboard. The food on MV Huskyan is fast gaining the reputation as the best in Scapa. Fresh local produce is used and the home baking is fantastic!
Need extra equipment? No problem – equipment hire can be arranged for you through Scapa Scuba.