SEA&SEA have announced the MDX-D850 Underwater Housing for the Nikon D850 camera.
Using unprecedented precision machining, the dimensions of this new housing are similar to those of the camera. In addition, the revised internal design has also helped reduce weight. The MDX-D850 is approximately 11% (350g/12.3oz) lighter than the previous MDX-D810 housing.
The frequently used Main and Sub-Command Dials are now located directly on the right side of the housing for easier access. Compatible with the Optical YS Converter/N1 and a wide range of Sea&Sea accessories to tailor to your needs.
- The Port Lock prevents the port from turning or loosening and the Port Lock lever is specifically located to avoid being unlocked accidentally.
- The housing is equipped with a lens-lock release button which makes it possible to change lenses easily, without opening the housing.
- The camera’s diopter adjustment dial can be operated from outside the housing. This feature is useful when two or more people with different eyesight use the housing.
- Pulling out the Focus/Zoom Dial gives sufficient room inside the housing to easily accommodate larger diameter lenses.
- All controls have luminescence stickers which glow in dark environment.
- Equipped with the Optical Viewfinder 0.5x as standard. Other optional viewfinders such as the VF180, VF45 and Optical Viewfinder 0.8x can be used.
- Sync Cord 2-pin Connector enables use of conventional hardwired Sync cable (Manual mode only).
- Accessory port enables use of Leak Sentinel (vacuum sensor).
- Equipped with two sacrificial zinc diodes (one on the front case and the other on the rear) to prevent electrolysis damage.
- Built-in leak sensor immediately alerts you to water ingress.
- Tripod screw mount is located on the centre underside of the housing.
Full details at: www.sea-sea.com/diving/camera-housings/mdx-d850-housing.html