MODULAR BCD RRP £375.00
The Modular BCD starts with a sturdy harness featuring a steel core coupled with the comfort of a soft backpack as your basis when customizing your SEAC® Modular. Then as your diving advance you can add and replace the various parts of the BCD as you wish.
- Freedom, made to measure: every part of the SEAC® Modular BCD is interchangeable. You can simply and quickly adjust the structure of the BCD and find just the right buoyancy in any situation.
- Standard connections: the backpack for the SEAC® Modular BCD can accommodate different Wings and backpacks thanks to its standard-gauge eyelets for fastening using straps and other fasteners. The padding prevents any irritation from clamps in contact with the back.
- Convenient for travel: SEAC® Modular is the BCD that fits conveniently in your luggage, making it ideal for dive vacations. It disassembles quickly, takes up little space, and weighs just 2.9kg, so you can use your own BCD set to just the right measurements even when you travel.
Basic equipment: the basic SEAC® Modular equipment includes: harness with removable shoulder straps and soft backbone with removable steel core, a 13.5-liter donut double bladder, 2 quick-release pockets for weights, D-ring, and belly buckle in anodized aluminum.
- Size: One Size
- Lift: 13.6 Kgs
- Lift: 30 Lbs
- Weight: 2.9 Kgs
SEAC® MODULAR Technical Specifications
- Cordura 1000 denier fabric and 3D mesh.
- Shoulder straps with Frame-to-Back fastening system.
- D-ring and belly buckle in anodized aluminum.
- Two trim pockets for weights up to 2 kg with a Velcro flap for quick release. • Removable crotch strap.
- Donut bladder in Cordura 1000 denier fabric. • Air chamber in 400-micron polyurethane.
- Piston inflator.
Q&S POCKET FOR MODULAR RRP: £78.00
Q&S (Quick&Safe) quick-release pocket for integrated weights up to 6 kg, and universal eyelets for fastening your BCD knife.
WEIGHT/OBJECTS POCKET FOR MODULAR RRP: £17.00
Multipurpose pocket for accessories and weights in 1680 Denari ballistic Nylon with zipper, universal eyelets for fastening your BCD knife, and Velcro flap for quick-release of weights (up to 4 kg).
TRIM POCKET FOR MODULAR RRP: £17.00
Trim pockets for weights up to 2 kg with a Velcro flap for quick release.
ALUMINUM BACKPACK FOR MODULAR RRP: TBC
The SEAC Modular BCD will be available from dealers in October 2018.
For more information visit the SEAC website by clicking here.