THIS COMPETITION HAS NOW CLOSED.
Yes, Scubaverse is 1 this week!
Scubaverse.com was launched back on the 5th August 2013. We’ve made it through our first year; so to celebrate, and to say a huge thank you to you, the Scubaverse audience for supporting us over the last 12 months, we’ve teamed up with some of the biggest names in diving to give away some fantastic prizes every day this week on Scubaverse.com!
Today’s prize is being sponsored by our good friends at Beuchat. They have very kindly donated one of their Mundial Backpack freediving /snorkelling bags.
Here are some of the product’s features:
- Main compartment with ventilation mesh and a drain hole
- Secondary cool compartment (outside pocket) for carrying cold drinks or fish
- Side fastenings for two spearguns
- External elastic zigzag strip for quick stowing e.g. for a towel
- Side straps for reducing the size of the pack
- Double shoulder strap adjustment
- Volume : 40L
- Dimensions : 1000x300x320mm
- Weight : 1.9 kg
To be in with a chance of winning this awesome prize, all you have to do is answer the following question:
At the start of our recent exclusive video about freediving in Cornwall (which can be found in our freediving section here) the person who runs FreediveUK.com introduces themselves. What is that person’s name?
A) Richard Marsh
B) Ian Donald
C) Lissie Raymond