Scubaverse.com is delighted to announce that Scuba Travel is joining Vivid-Pix as a sponsor of our Photo of the Month Contest.
Starting with our September Contest (which you can enter now here), the UK-based dive tour operator will be giving away a £100 voucher to anyone who wishes to book a place on one of their Red Sea liveaboard photo workshops with their resident underwater photography expert Paul ‘Duxy’ Duxfield.
As Scuba Travel’s Photography Travel Specialist, Duxy is a regular fixture on Scuba Travel dive holidays with a friendly smile and ready to share his passion for underwater photography. He’s on hand for one-to-one tuition, to arrange camera rental hire and to give you a chance to try out kit underwater before you buy. His popular photo trips are suitable for all levels, and when you join there will be the opportunity to explore all aspects of photography, and not just underwater.
As a winner of Scubaverse.com’s Photo of the month, your prize will now consist of the following:
- A £100 voucher off a Scuba Travel Red Sea liveaboard Photo Workshop with Paul ‘Duxy’ Duxfield
- A free copy of Vivid-Pix’s Picture-Fix photo editing software which has been designed specifically for the underwater world (worth $49.99)
- Your winning shot will appear on the Scubaverse homepage
- It will also appear in the Photo of the Month Winners Gallery
- Your photo will become the background image on Scubaverse.com’s Facebook, Twitter and Google+ pages
So what are you waiting for? Enter this month’s Photo of the Month contest here now!
There are more exciting announcements about our underwater imaging contests coming your way this week, so stay tuned!