DEVELOPED IN CONJUNCTION WITH PROFESSIONAL DIVERS, THE REEF IS DESIGNED TO PROVIDE CONSTANT GUIDANCE TO SCUBA DIVERS, TRACKING CRITICAL INFORMATION WITH THE USE OF INTELLIGENT SOFTWARE.
The Reef is Linde Werdelin’s dive instrument designed and developed in-house to provide the most sophisticated tool to scuba divers.
It tracks all critical information by using several sensors, a sophisticated low-power multi MPU platform, an advanced 3-axis compass and alarm systems. Using an LCD colour screen protected by a sapphire crystal, The Reef encompasses the most advanced features that constantly keep the diver in a real-time picture.
The Reef records vital data on its logbook and continuously updates the overall dive statistics for the user to access and download on their computer.
- Land Mode – (for setup and logbook)
- Dive Mode – (featuring Buhlmann’s algorithm with gradient factors and real-time graph showing dive profile)
- Gauge mode – Free Dive mode (future upgrade)
- Logbook (More than 15 days of continuously logs with 1 sample/sec)
- Power-save Mode
- Solid anodised aluminium, black polymer back case (shock resistant)
- Sapphire crystal (anti-scratch)
- 455mm transreflective LCD colour screen
- 220 x 176 pixels; 260,000 colours automatic display light adjustment
- Internal pressure sensor to 130m
- Internal 3-axis compass with tilt compensation-sensor
- Internal temperature sensor
- In water sensor
- High performance / Low-power multiple MPU platform
- 2.4 GHz wireless sensor network
- 128 Mbit flash memory
- 4 button user interface
- Wireless upgradeable software and log transfer to computer
- Alarm clock
- Rechargeable memory less with up to 28 hours continuous diving
- 300m water resistant, 1,000 feet
- 150 grams (including 15ml internal fluid)