Pure Escapism: Your guide to the best diving in the Philippines. Anilao, Bohol, Cebu, Dauin, Puerto Galera, Tubbataha and much more… With 7,641 islands, the Philippines has it all! Let the Dive Travel Adventures and Scubaverse Media Team take you on an incredible tour above and below water in the World’s Leading Dive Destination.
Philippines Dive Adventures, a special sister publication to Dive Travel Adventures, is available now!
This print and digital magazine is packed full of incredible photography and first person travel experiences from some of the leading underwater photographers and travel journalists in the world. Philippines Dive Adventures will inspire you to pack your bags, put on your scuba gear and explore this incredible destination.
From amazing marine encounters to in-depth local dive info and tours, Philippines Dive Adventures offers you an exclusive insight into the hottest and coolest dive spots the Philippines has to offer. Get ready to tick some incredible underwater adventures off your wish list!
In Philippines Dive Adventures:
- CEBU – Uwe Jacobs and Frogfish Photography explore magnificent Moalboal, Mactan Island and Malapascua.
- APO REEF – Join multi-award winning Tobias Friedrich as he travels to Apo Reef, Mindoro.
- DAUIN, DUMAGUETE & APO ISLAND – Share Frogfish Photography’s memories of Negros Oriental – home to some of the most popular dive spots in the Philippines.
- TICAO ISLAND – Manta magic in this untouched and spectacular pelagic spot, brought to you by Andrew Marriott and Gutsy Tuason.
- PUERTO GALERA – This hotspot for biodiversity needs little introduction but Dr Alex Tattersall puts his unique spin on the wonders of the Verde Island Passage and more.
- SOGOD BAY – A pristine and untouched destination in Southern Leyte that is rapidly gaining a reputation for its incredible critter treasures, brought to you by Dr Alex Tattersall.
- SUBIC BAY – Frank Schneider shares why this bay on the west coast of Luzon is one of the world’s top spots for wreck divers.
- TUBBATAHA REEFS – This UNESCO World Heritage Site is accessible only by liveaboards but wow, is it worth it! Wolfgang Poelzer showcases one of the top destinations in the world for reef diving.
- ANILAO – The birthplace of Scuba Diving in the Philippines and now one of the world’s best muck diving and UWP spots. Resident Mike Bartick talks Blackwater Diving and more.
- SIQUIJOR ISLAND – Andrej Oblak explains how multiple marine sanctuaries, many accessible from the shore, and mystical traditions attract visitors from all over the world to this tiny island in the Central Visayas.
- BOHOL – Justifiably famous and home to incredible experiences above water as well as below, Frogfish Photography take you on a tour of the wonders of Bohol: Anda, Panglao, Balicasag and Cabilao.
- CAMIGUIN ISLAND – Bo Mancao and Ram Yoro showcase the pristine and spectacular jewel in the Philippines crown that is Camiguin Island.
- CORON BAY – World class wreck diving and jaw dropping scenery in beautiful Palawan’s Coron. This must-visit destination is introduced by Andrew Marriott and Ram Yoro.
- PLUS… Directory of Dive Centres, Liveaboards and Hyperbaric Chambers, Travel Guide to each destination, and a map and handy key system that shows you where to go for the type of diving you want to experience throughout the Philippines.
View or download a digital copy of Philippines Dive Adventures HERE.
Want a printed copy? The printed edition of Philippines Dive Adventures is available to pick up FREE from dive centres throughout the UK and Ireland now, so make sure you pick up your copy today. See a complete list of stockists HERE.
In addition to being available from dive centres, copies will also be delivered to your door with orders from selected manufacturers and dealers. You can also pick up your FREE copy of Philippines Dive Adventures from the Scubaverse or Philippines Department of Tourism stand at various dive shows and events over the coming months.
We hope you enjoy reading Philippines Dive Adventures! Let us know your thoughts on our new publication in the comments below!
Look out for the next edition of Dive Travel Adventures coming soon!