PADI® has announced that it is introducing the all-new global PADI Travel™, an online travel platform and full-service team dedicated to providing top-notch travel services.
According to PADI, PADI Travel will augment, support and enhance PADI Dive Centers’ current travel programs. Catering to groups and individual travelers alike, PADI Travel will combine the best of online booking with concierge-level travel consultancy, offering:
- The highest customer satisfaction with expert customer support 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
- One of the largest online selections of liveaboards and dive destinations in the market.
- Dedicated dive travel experts with in-depth dive knowledge and experience to provide personalized advice; the team averages 2,500 dives per customer service representative, with dive experience spanning a total of 80 countries around the world.
- Eco-friendly trip options to help people dive with a purpose.
PADI Travel launches as a leading online travel provider for divers, offering a user friendly experience to research, compare and book dive vacations anywhere in the world. In today’s digital world, travelers have high expectations with respect to their ability to find information and book online. The new travel platform is made possible by integrating tried-and-tested technology and a global team of dive travel experts from Diviac, a startup dive travel company that has been successfully operating in the online scuba travel space since 2015.
There are many ways that members of the dive industry can benefit from PADI Travel:
- Liveaboards and PADI Resorts can tap into new customer sources, increase bookings and reduce administration.
- PADI Dive Centers can get assistance organizing and marketing group trips, earn travel agent commissions on trips booked for their customers with PADI Travel, or earn affiliate commissions for divers referred to PADI Travel.
- PADI Professionals can earn valuable incentives for divers referred to PADI Travel.
- PADI Dive Centers will be able to receive direct online bookings for their day trips and PADI courses (COMING SOON!).
“Travel is intrinsically linked to diving. For more than 30 years, it has been – and continues to be – an important part of the PADI organization as we seek to keep divers engaged and active. The new PADI Travel is the natural evolution as we expand the program globally and optimize it to provide a best-in-class digital experience for dive travel,” said Drew Richardson, PADI Worldwide President and CEO.
Explore travel.padi.com to discover more. To learn more about joining the PADI Travel affiliate program, visit travel.padi.com/affiliates. If you’re interested in listing your dive resort on PADI Travel, please contact email@example.com. To get support in organizing group trips contact firstname.lastname@example.org.