It’s just days before the Photo Competition closes on 31st January 2019.
The ever popular OZTek Underwater Photography Competition details are online, including the Nikon Dive shot of the Year.
There are incredible prizes to be won and the winners’ images will be printed and on display in the Scubapix Image Centre for everyone to admire. Plus images entered also appear on the website, Facebook and Instagram.
The OZTek2019 Underwater Photography Competition encourages entries from divers with an imagination, a camera and a willingness to share their discoveries and experiences with others. To see the prizes and registration details click here.
OZTek2019 will be held on Saturday March 16th & 17th, 2019 at Hall 4, International Exhibition Centre, Darling Harbour, Sydney.
Come for a few hours, a day or the whole weekend and you can:
- Be inspired by Incredible Speakers
- Learn at the Photography workshops held in the Scubapix Imaging Centre – workshops covering all the basics, including video (schedule releasing on the weekend)
- Laugh experiencing your first cave dive at Tank Cave Virtual Reality – a dry run of one of Australia’s famous cave sites in Mount Gambier, SA.
- Thanks to John Dalla-Zuanna and Wayne Johnson – real life cavers sharing their experiences.
- Be amazed at the new technology, travel & equipment at the Dive, Travel, Training & Photography Show. Check out who’s going to be there.
For more information about OZTEK 2019 visit the website by clicking here.