Inspired by the ocean’s most effortless swimmers, Oceanic’s new Manta Ray fins are designed to replicate the bio-mechanics of marine animals. With advanced materials as strong as bone, Manta Ray fins provide maximum power, speed and efficiency, while remaining lightweight and durable.
The Techno-Polymer blade leads the industry in fin innovation, and its Power X-System provides optimal propulsion by flexing during the downstroke and releasing stored energy prior to the upstroke. Its Easy Buckle Adjustment (EBA) system adjusts with precision without tools for a custom fit, whilst removing the fin with thick gloves is simple with a comfortable and ergonomic finger loop.
With multiple color and size options, Manta Ray is truly inspired by nature.
Manta Ray Features
- Techno-Polymer Blade – maximizes power, speed and efficiency, while remaining lightweight and durable
- Power-X System – revolutionary material optimizes propulsion
- Power Channel – directs water flow off the back of the blade for increased thrust
- Soft-Pad Heel Strap – allows the fin to be easily removed and replaced, even with thick neoprene gloves
- Easy Buckle Adjustment (EBA) – allows for more than 2″ (5 cm) of adjustments for a custom fit without tools
- Winglets – Positioned along the length of the blade to increase efficiency and improve maneuverability
Manta Ray Fins are now shipping. For more information click here.