The new Veo 4.0 is now available. An easy-to-use entry-level wrist and console computer capable of demanding dives, Veo 4.0 is sleek, slim, and packed with features. Bluetooth technology connects any mobile device to the free DiverLog+ App so you can track, manage and share all your dive data on the go pre- and post-dive. It also includes Oceanic’s patented Dual Algorithm™ with four operating modes, larger digit size, and a 30% slimmer profile so you stay comfortable while exploring the underwater world.
Veo 4.0 joins the ProPlus 4.0, Geo 4.0 and ProPlus X in the family of Bluetooth-compatible computers—adding to Oceanic’s commitment to growing the largest family of Bluetooth-compatible computers on the market.
CONNECT WITH THE DIVERLOG+ APP
Veo 4.0 connects to mobile devices through the DiverLog+ App (available for free in app stores). Divers can adjust the dual Nitrox mixes, switch the Dual Algorithm™, gas mixes, user display, alarms, all on the go pre- and post-dive.
Pre-Dive: plan your dive with alerts for time and depth, select your gas mixes from the comfort of your mobile device, and more!
Post-Dive: download your dive instantly to your mobile device, view your most recent dive profile and information, add photos and videos, and use the search query to filter by location, dive type, depth, and more!
Oceanic’s patented Dual Algorithm™ lets divers choose the decompression algorithm that best suits their diving needs without compromising safety. Adjust between DSAT or Pelagic Z+ to provide no-deco and deco profiles, adjustable through the DiverLog+ App.
- Bluetooth 4.0 Technology
- Mobile connectivity through the free DiverLog+ App
- Dual Algorithm™
- 30% slimmer profile
- Black and yellow color options for wrist computer
- New rubber boot for console
- Up to 33% larger digits
- Firmware Auto-Update: download and install throughBluetooth
- 4 Operating Modes: Air, Nitrox, GAUGE (with run timer) and FREE
- 3 gases - NX to 100%
- Deep Stop with Countdown Timer – May be turned on or off
- SmartGlo Backlighting
- Single button access to “Last Dive” display (max depth & bottom time)
- Data Retention to maintain calculations indefinitely
- User-Friendly Interface with “Step Back”
- User replaceable batteries
Veo 4.0 is now shipping and available at local retailers.
Learn more at www.oceanicworldwide.com/Veo-4-0