SEAC have launched a new lightweight BCD perfect for the travelling diver.
- Ultra-practical harness: quick and easy to put on. Simply fasten the flat center buckle and adjust the front straps and shoulder straps.
- “Frame to back” system: the adjustments for the shoulder straps start directly from the backpack. The BCD won’t warp, so the weight stays distributed correctly.
- Independent bladder: The bladder in the SEAC® EQ-PRO “slides” along the harness completely independently. When inflated, the pocket area rests comfortably along your sides, so it won’t squeeze your abdominal area.
- Functional, low-drag design: even more compact bladder and a contour designed to be more hydrodynamic. Handle inside the backpack, making it easy to transport.
- Excellent fit for men and women: 3D Mesh inserts wrap fully around the shoulder straps and prevent rubbing.
- Swivel buckles adapt the harness to the female body.
- Available in 5 sizes: XS, S, M, L, XL
- Lift (XS-XL): 9.5kg, 9.5kg, 14.5kg, 15.5kg, 17.5kg
- RRP £420.00
Find out more or find your nearest Dealer at www.seacsub.com.