New air balanced 2nd stage delivers top performance and bulletproof reliability in a lightweight, compact package.
Simple and reliable, the air balanced C370 delivers consistent airflow, ease of use and dependability, making it just the ticket for recreational divers in general, and dive travelers in particular. Thanks to its compact size and light weight, this is also a fantastic regulator for our female divers and smaller sized divers. With any of these regulator systems in your dive bag you’ll be ready to hit the road.
The C370 is the newest addition to SCUBAPRO’s family of high performance second stages. Based on the compact C350 case, the new C370 brings forth the best features of its predecessor while adding a balanced valve to its design. A brand new exhaust tee based on the S620 Ti’s design contributes to better work of breathing (a 10% improvement over the C350). A Compact Hi-Flow mouthpiece, also borrowed from the S620 Ti due to positive feedback, has been added to increase both airflow and mouth comfort. Fully adjustable, the C370 includes a user-adjustable inhalation effort control knob along with a small coaxial dive/pre-dive lever.
- Air balanced valve smoothes out the inhalation effort at varying depths and supply pressures.
- Compact rugged fiberglass reinforced nylon casing and new exhaust tee take up little space in a dive bag.
- A new poppet and lever allows the design to maintain the same overall size as the C350.
- Stainless steel frame on the front cover adds the SCUBAPRO C-Series signature.
- A new exhaust tee based on the S620 Ti’s design contributes to better work of breathing (a 10% improvement over the C350).
- User controls include a diver-adjustable inhalation effort knob and coaxial Venturi-Initiated Vacuum Assist (VIVA).
- Large purge button is easy to activate, even wearing thick gloves.
- Super-flow hose features an oversized bore that allows more air to flow on each inhalation.
- Compact Hi-Flow mouthpiece improves airflow as well as mouth comfort, fitting all mouth sizes, from smaller to largest.
- Weight: 171g.
This easy-breathing regulator combo combines SCUBAPRO’s premium air balanced diaphragm first stage with its newest air balanced second stage. It’s a smart system for all diving applications.
A great choice for dive-trekkers. The air balanced diaphragm MK11 plus the new air balanced C370 make a compact, user-friendly and affordable air delivery system.
The C370 is available at authorised SCUBAPRO dealers.
- MK17 EVO/C370 £295
- MK11/C370 £229
Find your nearest authorised Scubapro dealer at www.scubapro.com.