In this series from Australia’s Mike Ball Dive Expeditions, we share their favourite trip videos…
25 November – 2 December 2019 – Turtle Spectacular – Far Northern Reefs by Julia Sumerling
7 Nights – 29 Dives: A rare opportunity to visit the remote and pristine reefs of the far northern Great Barrier Reef. Dive with hundreds of turtles at Raine Island and descend on the historic Pandora Wreck of ‘Mutiny on the Bounty’ fame.
- Spectacular low level flight over the reef from Cairns to Lizard Island and return.
- Remote rarely visited reefs with incredible coral.
- Cod Hole – Get up close with diver sized potato cod.
- Tijou and Cat Reefs – wall diving with fans, soft corals and pelagics.
- Small Detached Reefs – vertical walls adorned with soft corals and fans, patrolled by reef sharks & potato cod.
- Stanley Island – The worlds longest art movement.
- Great Detached Reef – Big fans, hard and soft corals & pelagics.
- Pandora Wreck – Historic wreck sunk in 1791 with 35 crew and mutineers from HMS Bounty.
- Raine Island – See hundreds of turtles at the world’s biggest green turtle nesting site. Tiger sharks are attracted to the nesting turtles.
Just one of the incredible itineraries aboard multi award-winning liveaboard Spoilsport. Find out more at www.mikeball.com.