If you haven’t already booked your reduced-price tickets for DIVE 2015, you can still do so – but time is running out.
To get your DIVE 2015 tickets at the advance price of just £9.50 (or £8.50 if you book 6 or more) you must book them before midnight tomorrow (Wednesday 21st October).
After this date, you will still be able to buy e-tickets online, but this will be at the on-the-door price of £13.50.
An amazing weekend – featuring:
- Presentations from top diving speakers including Paul Rose, Monty Halls and Louise Trewavas on the DIVER Stage and Centre Stage
- The latest dive gear – on display and to buy
- A host of Special features including two dive pools, Photozone and Caribbean Village
- Around 200 diving exhibitors – offering the latest gear, holidays, training courses and much more
- Win a Suunto dive computer in the British Isles Experience
- A rolling programme of talks on subjects ranging from deep wreck diving to big marine life in the two Ocean Theatres.
- Win an £8,000 dream dive-trip for two to Pacific Mexico