Kids Sea Camp & Family Dive Adventures, a US-based company that offers families the opportunity to safely dive, travel and explore environmentally and culturally diversified destinations, have released their schedule for 2017 and beyond.
Here are the details:
March 18- 25th: Roatan, Mayan Princess
New: April 8th- 15th: Dominica, Buddy Dive & Fort Young
April 15th- 22nd: Dominica, Buddy Dive & Fort Young
New: July 2nd-9th: Sea of Cortez, Mexico on The Quino El Guardian liveaboard (Call for details)
New! June 16th-23rd: Wakatobi Indonesia (Only four rooms left*)
New! June 23rd-June 30th: Wakatobi, Indonesia (Only four rooms left*)
July 1st-8th: Lighthouse Point, Grand Cayman (FDA Trip only)
July 8th-15th: St. Lucia, Anse Chastanet
July 8-22nd: (Sold Out) Palau, Sam’s Tours
July 22nd – Aug 5th: Philippines, Malapascua: Ocean Vida Dive Resort, Dauin: Negros Island Pura Vida Resort and Bohol: Amun ini Beach Resort
July 22nd- July 29th: Roatan, Mayan Princess
July 29nd- Aug 5th: Roatan, Mayan Princess
Aug 5th-12th (Sold Out) or 12th-19th: Bonaire, Buddy Dive. The first ever PADI Kids Sea Camp IDC. So you want to be a PADI dive instructor? Here your chance. This is also a regular Kids Sea Camp family week. Both events happening at the same time.
Fall Break 2017
November 18th-25th: Anse Chastanet Resort/Jade Mountain
New Year’s trip 2018-19: New Year’s liveaboard
Dec 26 to January 3rd: Socorro Islands on the Rocio Del Mar
Here are 10 facts to know before you book your KSC trip this year:
- Citizens Science Week is KSC’s new “Education Vacation” trip the Quino El Guardian liveaboard.
- KSC guarantees you will see a whale shark in the Philippines.
- In Bonaire you could become a dive master or even a dive instructor at Buddy Dive.
- KSC is offering three weeks of Spring Break vacations.
- Wakatobi may have the most pristine reefs Tom and Margo from the KSC team have ever seen.
- You can be treated like a prince or a princess at the Mayan Princess in Roatan.
- KSC is heading back for an intimate week in Grand Cayman at Lighthouse Point.
- There will be Zombies in Palau this year.
- KSC plays their sixth annual Turkey Bowl at the Anse Chastanet Resort in St. Lucia.
- You can drink the water from a waterfall in Dominica.
Don’t wait until the last minute. Plan for the dive holiday you know your family deserves.
For more information or to book contact the Kids Sea Camp team now by calling (001 if outside the US and then) 803 419 2556.
Find out more about Kids Sea Camp at www.familydivers.com.