Paul ‘Duxy’ Duxfield has joined forces with Emperor Divers for 2018 to lead two liveaboard trips in the Red Sea, offering relaxed flexibility and personal advice on photo, video, processing and production.
Duxy has been at the forefront of underwater photography and travel for many years and brings with him a light-hearted take on the diving world and how it has changed the way we now take underwater photographs and video. He combines his time helping people to choose and use cameras, housings, strobes and lenses, escorting trips and running workshops around the world.
Each itinerary has been specifically tailored to provide fantastic photo opportunities with the bonus of Duxy’s knowledge. Enjoy ‘open deck’ diving on at least three days where you can dive with your buddy between 6am to 6pm at times to suit you. There will also be three guided ‘excursion dives’ with Emperor guides and/or with Duxy himself. All served up with the usual high levels of service from Emperor Divers.
- Emperor Superior
- 25 May – 1 June 2018
- £1475 pp: includes flights, 23kgs baggage, 7 nights in shared cabin, 6 days’ diving, Park and Port fees, 3 meals a day, red wine with dinner, soft drinks, Nitrox, transfers and full ATOL protection.
- Dive sites include: Sha’ab El Erg, Stingray Station, Shark and Yolanda, Thomas, Jackson, Dunraven, the Thistlegorm, the Barge.
- Emperor Elite
- 30 November – 7 December 2018
- From £1395 pp: includes flights, 20kgs baggage, 7 nights in shared cabin, 6 days’ diving, Park and Port fees, 3 meals a day, red wine with dinner, soft drinks, Nitrox, transfers and full ATOL protection.
- Dive sites include: Abu Dabab, Sha’ab Hamam, Sha’ab Abu Galawa Soraya, Sha’ab Sataya, Hamada Wreck, Elphinstone, Marsa Shona.
With over 20 years of dive centre and resort management, the Diverse Travel team has the experience to deliver memorable diving holidays that benefit from full financial ATOL.