Reveal rich fluorescent colours! In partnership with Fire Dive Gear, SeaLife reveals their new Sea Dragon Fluoro-Dual Beam that emits a powerful blue light beam and adds an integrated dichroic filter creating the optimal light wavelength to excite underwater life.
Two switchable beams transform the versatile light from a blue fluoro 65° flood light to a real white 800 lumen 15° concentrated beam with a push of a button. A rechargeable Lithium Ion 7.4V, 3400 mAh, 25Wh battery delivers power for a continuous 2 hours at 100% fluoro emission. With its single button operation, the light can quickly adjust between four brightness modes: 100% fluoro flood, 50% fluoro flood, 100% white spot, and 50% white spot. Additionally, the Fluoro-Dual Beam has an emergency signal mode that is activated by holding the power button in for four seconds. The dive light is depth rated down to 330ft/100m.
Vibrant and rich fluoro-colours
The Sea Dragon Fluoro-Dual Beam’s Royal blue LED’s emit blue light in the range of 450-460nm that is in the approximate wavelength to “excite” the fish, plants or organisms into making a light filled energy response; SeaLife adds a finely tuned and proprietary dichroic filter that pinpoints the exact light wavelength in order to get the highest energy response from the underwater subject.
Enhance your underwater fluoro-viewing
Two universal, barrier filters are included to improve your experience in underwater fluorescent viewing and imaging. The mask filter fits over the dive mask to filter out the residual presence of blue light emitted by the light (it’s the response from the sea creature you want to see, not the blue light). The second filter attaches to any underwater camera with a lens diameter up to 47mm.
Easily expand with Flex-Connect
A Flex-Connect Single Tray, Grip and fitted case are included with the light. For those that want to expand an existing set, the light head is also available on its own. Flex-Connect allows you to quickly and easily transform your camera set from compact to full-featured in just seconds by adding grips, Flex Arms, trays and more with just a “click!”
- Switchable dual beams features six CREE XT-E Royal Blue LED’s (450-460nm) flood beam and one CREE XP-L LED white spot beam
- 65° fluorescent wide angle beam and 15° white spot beam angles evenly illuminates the subject with no hot spots
- One button control for easy operation – one button to power light on/off and select brightness
- Four brightness levels: 100% fluoro flood, 50% fluoro flood,100% white spot, and 50% white spot
- Hidden emergency signal mode: 1 second blink interval and SOS Morse code
- 120 minute burn time at full power and constant brightness
- Depth rated to 330 feet/100 meters
- Easy to expand with Flex-Connect™ trays, grips and Flex Arms, handle, Y-S, ball joint, cold shoe and other accessories
- Quick-release button to detach light and aim in crevices and hard to reach areas
- Includes integrated dichroic filter and two universal barrier filters for your dive mask and camera for optimal fluoro viewing and photography
- Corrosion-proof metal light head for heat dispersion and durability
- Removable 25Wh Li-Ion battery w/ charger and international plug adapters included
- Waterproof battery compartment – even if the O-ring seal fails, the battery compartment is isolated so water cannot reach the internal electronics
- Universal mounting screw fits SeaLife and other brands of underwater cameras w/ standard ¼-20 tripod mount.
IN THE BOX:
Sea Dragon Fluoro-Dual Beam Photo/Video Light head
Flex-Connect Single Tray w/ standard ¼-20 mounting screw
Flex-Connect Sea Dragon Ball Joint Adapter
Protective cover for barrier filters
Universal yellow barrier camera filter
Universal yellow barrier mask filter
25Wh Lithium Ion rechargeable battery
AC Power Adapter, charging tray, and international plug adapters
Spare O-rings, O-ring lubricant, O-ring removal tool
Sea Dragon Case
The Sea Dragon Fluoro-Dual Beam is available at authorised SCUBAPRO dealers.
MSRP: 429,00 GBP
To find out more about Scubapro products visit www.scubapro.com.
To find out more about SeaLife products visit www.sealife-cameras.com.