In 2007, Scubapro’s ground-breaking design of its Galileo dive computers changed the diving world forever. The Galileo won awards for its design – and the hearts and minds of its legions of fans through incredibly easy menus, intuitive usability and technology that made diving easier and more fun. Loaded with computing, navigation and personalisation features unavailable anywhere else, you simply couldn’t get a full-featured wrist-mount dive computer better than a Galileo… Until now.
The G2 is everything you’d expect from Scubapro – in colour. The air integrated G2 uses the same menu structure, the same simple 3-button control system, and the same diver-friendly functions that helped earn the Galileo its reputation as the most technologically advanced computer available – and also the hands-down easiest to use.
Every colour computer is not the same. Instead of using colour for colour’s sake, Scubapro engineers have leveraged colour to deliver the best readability and usability available. Colour indicators that quickly draw your attention to what you need to know are combined with high contrast, user configurable screen layouts and default colour settings to make the G2 stand out from the crowd… at any depth.
Scubapro offers the only dive computers in the world that take heart rate, skin temperature, breathing rate and water temp into account during a dive. This provides you with extremely reliable no-stop and decompression stop calculations, even under the most demanding diving circumstances. These patented features are available only on Scubapro computers.
Even though it’s a fully loaded dive computer, the G2 is surprisingly easy to use. It offers a choice of screen configurations that enable you to customise data presentation. Navigate effortlessly through the system via the 3 clearly marked stainless steel buttons. Rotate the screen 180 degrees to position buttons on top or on the bottom. The intuitive digital compass is one of the best in the business, and a choice of languages and characters lets you receive dive data in your mother language.
The G2 is the most diverse and customisable computer around. From thoughtful design details like retractor adaptors and bungee mounts, to easy-to-read screen templates, to personalised colour choices – it literally is tailored to you. Whether you like to put it on and go, or closely analyse your dive data, the G2 easily goes where you do – from open water, to freediving, to CCR to sidemount. Even your dive profile is one of a kind – based upon your real-time breathing rate, your skin temperature and your heart rate. It’s as unique as you.
With all of its new features, its ease of use, its screen options, plus the ability to use as much or little of the technology as you want, the G2 is poised to become the favourite computer for divers of all skill levels, from beginner to tech diver. The G2 is designed go anywhere – open water to freediving to CCR to sidemount. The G2 will accompany the new diver on their journey from their first dive to wherever their passion for diving takes them
KEY FEATURES & SPECS
Incorporating cutting-edge biometrics through Human Factor Diving™, the G2 comes with a slim-line casing design and a stunning full-colour TFT (Thin-Film Transistor) LCD display screen. The sleek fiberglass-reinforced thermoplastic casing offers high-impact strength and good UV resistance. The high-resolution TFT screen produces vibrant colours and crisp digits that radically increase readability.
- Same intuitive menu structure, simple 3-button control system, and diver-friendly functions that make the Galileo so easy to use. Enables a seamless transition from the Galileo to the G2. All accessories are reverse compatible as well.
- Full-Colour TFT (Thin-Film Transistor) 2.2in/5.6cm LCD display screen (320x240p). Produces vibrant colours for maximum readability quickly directing your attention to what you need to know.
- TFT screens use less energy. More efficient than other screen types to help extend battery life.
- See as much or as little as you like. Choice of screen display configurations. Customise your data presentation with Light, Classic, Full or Graphical screen options to suit your individual diving style.
- Customise menu listings. Use as much or as little of the G2 technology as you need – your choice.
- Multiple Language Choices. Select from more than 19 languages for receiving dive data.
- Predictive Multi-Gas ZHL-16 ADT MB algorithm. Advanced Uwatec algorithm programs up to 8 nitrox/trimix mixes to handle any recreational or technical diving scenario.
- Integrated heart rate monitor. Measures heartbeat and skin temperature and incorporates both into the workload calculations. Integration with the HRM and skin temperature is exclusive to SCUBAPRO.
- Heart rate monitor also lets you visually track your heart rate “real time” to ensure you stay in your individual target zone to maximise your fun and safety at depth.
- Hoseless air integration. Monitors tank pressure plus provides true remaining bottom time (RBT) and allows air consumption to be factored into the decompression calculation. Provides support for up to 11 transmitters when all features are activated.
- Improved, Full tilt digital compass. The best available. Includes half-compass rose and bearing memory.
- Rechargeable battery. Provides up to 50 hours of dive time per charge.
- Huge 485MB memory. Stores pictures, tables, tissue loading status, and 1,000 hours of dive profiles.
- USB cable or Bluetooth Low Energy interface. Easily download dive data wirelessly to your phone or handheld device. Download dive data to a PC/Mac using LogTRAK software.
OTHER FEATURES & SPECS
- Fiberglass-reinforced thermoplastic slim-line casing. Ultra-durable & UV resistant.
- Curved ergonomic low-profile shape. Sits comfortably on the arm and resists rotating (integrated bungee mounts are provided for tech divers). Can also be used on a retractor.
- Rugged TR 55 transparent thermoplastic lens protects the full colour dot matrix TFT display. Features a backlight to enhance low-light readability.
- Sleek, Swiss design. The best elements of the Galileo in an upscale design.
- Stainless steel control buttons (3). Accessible, intuitive, easy to use, even when wearing gloves.
- Multiple dive modes. Scuba, Freediving, Gauge, CCR and Sidemount for total in-water versatility. (Freediving, Trimix, CCR and Sidemount modes are disabled from the factory. Activation is easy – no downloading or upgrading is required.)
- Special apnea logbook. Stores repetitive dives sequentially under the same apnea session.
Maximum operating depth. 394ft/120m for reliable data computing regardless of diving situation.
Each G2 comes packaged with a Read First manual, a 3M foil screen protector, a USB cable and a retractor clip. The set with Scubapro Heart Rate Belt and transmitter is delivered in a soft box. The G2 is also available without belt and transmitter as well as only with transmitter.
G2 Set with Heart Rate Belt and LED transmitter: £899.00
G2 with LED transmitter: £829.00
The new Galileo 2 is available at authorised Scubapro dealers.Find your local dealer at www.scubapro.com