The 200DL Underwater Housing is the perfect companion allowing use of the Canon EOS R5 full-frame mirrorless digital camera in or around the water for scuba, snorkeling, surf, pool, or any adventure.
The Ikelite 200DL is designed to enhance all of the camera’s best features for shooting underwater.
- 200 ft (60m) depth rating
- Extendable trigger-style shutter release lever
- Extendable AF-ON button thumb lever for back button focus
- Interchangeable Dry Lock port system including flat ports, compact and full-size 8″ dome ports
- Corrosion-proof ABS-PC construction
- Clear view back with laser engraved control markings
- Ergonomic direct-drive controls with soft-touch control knobs
- Manual flash bulkhead and hotshoe with option to add TrueTTL strobe exposure via the DL5 DS Link TTL Converter
- Wi-fi transfer is possible through the housing above the surface of the water
- Built in vacuum valve
- Made in the USA
The 200DL Underwater Housing for the Canon EOS R5 is available to pre-order now through your local dealer, or by contacting us directly if you’re located within the USA. No matter where you live we’re here with any advice and support you need at every step along the way.
Pre-orders are expected to start shipping before the end of August.
For more information visit the Ikelite website by clicking here.