Canon went back to the drawing board with the new Canon PowerShot G5 X Mark II. Looking nothing like its predecessor, this camera shares more features with its sibling the Powershot G7 X Mark III. Sadly it lacks the strobe flash hotshoe from the original G5 X camera, but it is still a great choice for underwater use. The camera features a bright 24-120mm zoom lens, a large 1″-type CMOS sensor with support of RAW image capture at up to 30 fps. It also takes great 4K UHD video or un-cropped 1080 video at up to 120p.
Underwater Housing Features
- 200ft (60m) depth rating
- Extendable shutter release lever
- Glass lens port with wide angle and macro accessory options
- ABS-PC construction is corrosion-proof and lighter than aluminum
- Clear view removable back with laser engraved control markings
- Ergonomic, field serviceable direct-drive controls with premium soft-touch knobs
- Dual fiber optic ports for strobe triggering
- 1/2-20 accessory port for optional vacuum valve
- Made in the USA
This new housing is available to pre-order now and will start shipping by the end of next week.
For more information visit the Ikelite website by clicking here.