Introducing a full featured and durable waterproof housing for Fujfilm X-T3 mirrorless digital cameras. Suitable for scuba, snorkel, surf, pool, and any application in or around the water.
Fujifilm X-T3 Mirrorless Camera Features
- 26 megapixel APS-C sensor
- 4K/60p video capture
- Improved autofocus
- Weather-sealed body
200DL Underwater Housing Features
- 200ft (60m) depth rating
- Extendable shutter release lever
- Extendable AF-ON thumb lever for back button focus
- Interchangeable Dry Lock (DL) port system including flat ports with 67mm threads, compact 6″ domes, and ultra-light 8″ dome ports
- Corrosion-proof ABS-PC construction is lighter than aluminum
- Clear view back with laser engraved control markings
- Ergonomic, field serviceable direct-drive controls with premium soft-touch knobs
- Manual flash hotshoe with ICS-5 bulkhead
- Optional TTL converter for fast and accurate strobe exposure
- Built-in vacuum valve
- M16 accessory port for third party accessories
- Optional top grips
- Made in the USA
This housing is available for pre-order now for mid-May release.
For more information visit the Ikelite website by clicking here.