The 2015 BSAC Diving Conference will take a new tack following a survey that more than 500 members completed in March this year. Diving Officers, Training Officers, instructors and branch officers fed back that they would like to gain even more knowledge on the day, have more opportunity for meaningful discussion and get greater value from the event overall.
Despite the fact that there was a good satisfaction rate with previous conferences and many attendees do go back year after year, work is now underway to deliver an even more valuable conference for members.
BSAC Council member Brett Parker who is overseeing the event said: “We were thrilled that so many key (and no doubt very busy) volunteers took the time to complete the survey. These findings are helping us take the conference in an exciting and valuable new direction for delegates.”
As previous years, the BSAC Diving Conference will be open to all members but is most relevant for diving officers, training officers, instructors and branch officers. Save the date – Saturday 24th October 2015 (at the NEC, Birmingham).
A few things you can expect from this year’s conference…
- Back by popular demand, world-renowned authority on diving and hyperbaric medicine Dr Simon Mitchell will deliver the keynote speech to the conference.
- Hear from the new National Diving Officer
- Indepth and interactive session on the Diver Training Programme
- Incident report from BSAC’s Safety Officer
- BSAC Chairman on organisational strategy and new developments
- Breakout workshops and Q&A sessions
- Expanded open forum discussion session with Chairman, Chief Executive, National Diving Officer and more
Conference tickets will also give you free Dive Show access all weekend.
More features and sessions to be announced.
For more information visit www.bsac.com.