Join Divetech at Cobalt Coast Dive Resort from the 23rd – 30th May 2015 for the 12th year of Inner Space Week.
Exclusively for CCR Divers, the following units will be supported at the event: Inspiration/Evolution, Sport KISS/Classic KISS, Megladon and Oroborous, Sentinel, rEvo, Titan, GEM and Poseidon Discovery. The package rates are quoted for CCR divers and/or open circuit divers and for students who wish to become certified at the recreational level or extend their certification to normoxic or advanced trimix level.
You’ll explore Grand Cayman’s deep, sheer North Wall and go to places no one has dived before. Inner Space Week is jam packed with seminars, new CCR rebreather equipment testing, and daily live video and photography being taken at the event (each participant will get their own DVD for the memories).
Divetech’s instructors will be on-site to teach courses, qualified CCR dive supervisors will be there for those already certified in CCR diving, and several manufacturers and training agencies will also have a presence at the event.
CCR Rebreather Diver – Inner Space package includes:
- 6 days of boat diving (CCR) approximately 2.5 – 3 hour profiles
- Guardian of the Reef dive
- ex-USS Kittiwake dive (includes marine park entry fee and diving medallion)
- Unlimited shore diving at Divetech’s two great shore diving locations: Cobalt Ridge & Lighthouse Point
- All Scrubber included (Sofnolime 408 & 812 available) or Extend Air cartridges included
- All gas fills – O2, He, Air and Mix fills (5000 psi booster)
- DVD of Inner Space week (produced by Jay Easterbrook @ Divetech)
- Students – Package includes books, tables, Understanding Rebreathers, student registration fees, dives, gases, scrubber
- Rentals: CCR rental is $500 for the week. The rental fee is fully refundable if a CCR is purchased within 30 days following Inner Space
- 7 nights luxury accommodations at Cobalt Coast Dive Resort
- Meal plan: 7 breakfast, 7 lunches, 7 dinners (includes 15% gratuity)
- Beer & BBQ Dinner
- Kick-off & farewell party on the ocean’s edge
- Round-trip airport transfers
Inner Space is a great venue where new equipment will be introduced including new CCR’s and/or computers, components, decompression software, toys and more. Evening seminars are conducted by the industry leaders who will introduce the latest technology for CCR diving, equipment configuration, software updates and more. DAN will also be there conducting field studies on the trimix divers – measuring bubbles. There will also be great give-aways including equipment, t-shirts and more.
Dive profile options are:
- 40m/130ft – recreational scuba/CCR divers
- 60m/200ft – Normoxic
- 100m/330ft – Advanced Trimix
All Normoxic and Trimix CCR diver packages include a trip to Grand Cayman’s premier Deep Wreck, the “Carrie Lee”. All divers get to dive the ex-USS Kittiwake.
For more information or to book, contact Divetech at Cobalt Coast by calling +1 345 946 558 or email email@example.com.