Fantasea Line introduces the rugged and stylish FRX100 V Housing for the Sony RX100 V, RX100 IV and RX100 III cameras. The FRX100 V Housing was specially designed for the Sony Cyber-shot digital cameras. Manufactured to the highest professional standards of function, style and durability, it is fully functional with ergonomically designed and labeled controls.
The FRX100 V Housing is ideal for outdoor and underwater photography. Underwater photographers can dive or snorkel and capture all the excitement of this fascinating world, while outdoor photographers also have the option of capturing the action of activities such as white water paddle sports, sailing, boating, surfing, fishing, hunting, backpacking and camping.
The FRX100 V Housing is shock resistant and protects the camera from water, sand, dust, frost and other damaging elements. It has been successfully depth tested to 80 meters (240 ft.) and is depth rated to 60 meters (200 ft.). This rating is well beyond the 40 meter (130 ft.) depth rating of most compact housings.
- Depth rated to 60m/200 feet
- Ergonomic design
- Made from durable injection molded Polycarbonate
- Full access to all essential camera controls & functions with clearly marked controls
- Shock resistant
- Double O-ring seal
- Special mount for lighting accessories
- Removable double fiber optic cable connection
- Removable flash diffuser
- Easy and secure installation of camera
- Removable anti-glare hood for the LCD screen
- Moisture Detector comes installed inside each FRX100 V Housing at no additional cost
- Hand Strap and Port Cover included
- Dedicated video control button for easy video filming in any shooting mode
- Compatible with a wide range of underwater photo accessories
- Weight (with camera on land): 900g
- Weight (without camera on land): 600g
- Dimensions: 15.5 x 14.5 x 12 cm \ 6.25 x 5.75 x 4.75 inch (W x D x H)
- Manufacturer’s warranty included
Distributed in the UK by Blue Orb Distribution.