DiveFest Mexico will take place in Tulum from 4-18 May 2019. This is an event that will bring BSAC divers together to experience some extraordinary diving, enjoy the beautiful and historic Riviera Maya, meet like-minded divers and develop some different diving skills.
Divefest will be hosted at Underworld Tulum, Mexico’s only BSAC Centre. Tulum is right on top of some of the best cavern and cave diving on earth, as well as having the Meso-American Reef system (second in size only to the Great Barrier Reef) just off the coast.
Diving opportunities will include:
- Fantastic reef dives on the Meso-American reef
- Guided cavern dives – a safe introduction to the overhead environment, suitable for all Sports Divers and above.
- BSAC Training – Recreational and Technical BSAC courses on offer.
- Try Dives – Divers will be able to try different styles of diving, including Diver Propulsion Vehicles, Closed Circuit Rebreathers, Sidemount Configuration and Twinset.
- Cavern and Cave Courses – For experienced divers who want to take their diving to the next level and venture a little further into the overhead, cavern and cave training will be available.
- Social Events – There will be a variety of social events, including a BBQ, Pizza night and a diving quiz.
- There will be evening presentations on a wide variety of diving related subjects.
The cost will be £749 for BSAC Members and will include airport transfers, 2 weeks self-catering accommodation, all social events, coffee and soft drinks, presentations and most workshops, Goody Bag and DiveFest T-Shirt.
About Underworld Tulum:
- Underworld is Mexico’s only BSAC Centre, and is a Premier and Technical Centre offering most BSAC courses.
- It is a purpose-built facility offering Recreational, Cave and Technical Training with onsite divers’ accommodation, pool and bar area.
- It is owned and run by Lanny and Claire Vogel, both BSAC Instructors and cave/technical instructors with various agencies.
For more details visit the DiveFest Mexico website by clicking here.