Join us on some of the most spectacular and exciting Dive Travel Adventures worldwide!
The fifth issue of Scubaverse’s new printed premium quality, quarterly publication, Dive Travel Adventures, is available now.
Packed full of incredible photography and first person travel experiences, Dive Travel Adventures will inspire you to put on your scuba gear and explore more of the underwater world. From amazing marine encounters to edge of your seat expeditions across the planet, Dive Travel Adventures offers you an insight into the hottest and coolest dive travel destinations the world has to offer. Get ready to tick some incredible Dive Travel Adventures off your wish list!
- FLORIDA – Nick and Caroline head to Florida’s Crystal River in search of magical Manatees.
- THAILAND – Join Sean Chinn on a land-based and liveaboard trip to Phuket and the Similan Islands.
- MEXICO – Explore the fascinating underworld of the Cenotes through Tom St George’s spectacular photography.
- DOMINICA – A celebration of Dive Fest and incredible recovery from hurricane damage on Dominica.
- TOP 10 MACRO DIVES – Award-winning photographer Dr Alex Tattersall shares stunning images from some of his favourite macro dive spots around the world.
- WALES – One of Nick and Caroline’s favourite weekend destinations that offers plenty of adventure above and below the waves.
- EGYPT – Daniel Brinckmann takes us on a classic Red Sea liveaboard trip that continues to come up with the goods year after year.
- NEW ZEALAND – A road trip from regular contributors CJ and Mike showcases the best of this spectacular destination.
View or download a digital copy of the AUTUMN 2019 edition of Dive Travel Adventures HERE.
Want a printed copy? The printed edition of Dive Travel Adventures is available to pick up FREE from dive centres throughout the UK and Ireland now, so make sure you pick up your copy today. See a complete list of stockists HERE.
New outlets where you can pick up Dive Travel Adventures are being added to the list all the time. In addition to being available from dive centres, copies will also be delivered to your door with selected orders from Fourth Element, AP Diving, O’Three, Otter Watersports and Robin Hood Watersports. You can also pick up your FREE copy of Dive Travel Adventures from the Scubaverse stand at various dive shows and events over the coming months including DIVE 2019 next weekend!
We hope you enjoy reading the latest edition of Dive Travel Adventures! Let us know your thoughts on our new publication in the comments below!
Look out for the Winter 2020 edition of Dive Travel Adventures coming in January 2020!