Normal service might have yet to resume but DIVER magazine keeps readers’ diving dreams alive in the June digital issue:
- River Run: A German dive-centre organises dives among discarded WW2 weaponry.
- Back on Mars Pt 2: Jesper Kjøller dives the historic Baltic warship wreck and examines its virtual rebirth.
- Big Question: Why is buoyancy control not taught at entry level? asks John Kean.
- Good Times: Lisa Collins tours the Seychelles, while Brandi Mueller enjoys the WW2 wrecks and coral reefs of remote Saipan.
- Akita Maru: A wreck-diving team looks deep for answers in the Gulf of Thailand.
- Midway Choice: Not Bunaken, not Lembeh, but Bangka is winning attention in Indonesia’s North Sulawesi.
- The Tin-Openers: An extended read – the incredible Dusty Miller’s secret war.
- Masters Tournament: Underwater photographers from around the world compete.
- Plus: Alex Mustard does the splits in the mangroves, Jo Caird on drysuits for the smaller woman, Diver Tests and much more…