The August issue of Diver includes a bigger-than-ever “Local Intelligence” feature, with no fewer than 18 dive-pros from all over the world getting together to share their favourite dive-sites. Plus…
- UK Start-Up: Following last month’s big sell of UK diving, Will Appleyard and friends are back with advice for all those warmwater divers making the transition this summer!
- Pleasures of Palau: Henley Spiers is a true believer – he reckons the Micronesian hotspot has it all for divers
- Out of Lockdown: Brandi Mueller was desperate to get back in the water – but was an alligator river in South Carolina really the best idea?
- Lusitania Quest: Lying deep off Ireland, the liner is arguably the world’s most iconic diveable wreck. Vic Verlinden badly wanted to get down there
- Wrecks of Colombo: This urban metal collection in Sri Lanka deserves to be better-known
- Not forgetting spectacular UN photo-comp winners, Steve Warren on DIR, Louise Trewavas on social distancing, Alex Mustard’s inyerface angelfish, news, tests, reviews and much more!